« Sports Forum

WWE in the mud damn it feels good to be All Elite

A safe space to vent about wtf is going on in Vince-land and to get hyped about the future of AEW.

I saw a tweet last night about how brave it was that Mox made the jump to AEW once his 90 days was over and it made me rethink him as champion last year and the state of the company now with Punk and Bryan rumoured to have signed. Immedately after his title run was over I was like "yeah that was a bang average okay run" but as more time passes and the promotion stays strong it makes his time as champion IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC all the more impressive for the stability he gave to the company at the main event level.

Am I chatting absolute shit or does anyone else feel like that?

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kenton

posted

Dynamite is my favorite wrestling show each week and without it, AEW's revived my interest in wrestling when it was lagging with WWE.

Report Reply

Reply by Levi Kelly

posted

Straight up loving AEW

Report Reply

Reply by Samsen

posted

AEW made me fall in love with wrestling again. Was in a huge drought between 2014-2019 after disappointed with WWE. I know AEW isn't perfect and Tony Khan still has issues with booking/storyline (hence the HFO/Best Friends continuation), but I do give him a lot more slack than Vince. WWE is so corrupted as a company and Vince really needs to retire it all. AEW is still a very young company and I am looking forward to what will happen next with it.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by JOEinPHX

posted

The Elite, THE THE ELITE!!!ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Kristie

posted

I love AEW!! ๏ธ

Report Reply

Reply by d r y f r y z

posted

I got out of wrestling when I was a teenager due to how crappy WWE had become, however when AEW debuted, my heart raced and I got back into the sport 100 percent.ย  AEW is so awesome!

Report Reply

Reply by Vanillabryce08

posted

this did not age well

Report Reply

Reply by JTAYLIVXX

posted

AEW is finally back on track I hope. WWE is killing it and TNA has been on a roll. So happy to be a fan rn

Report Reply

Reply by Sharan

posted
updated

I don't think the whole WWE should be judged based on theย actions of one man. And I'm not into tribalism. I do enjoy different aspects of AEW and WWE.ย 

Truth be told, AEW is what got me into wrestling again.ย 

Report Reply