« Sports Forum

Anyone play Quidditch ?

Posted by ~Yaya Cat~

posted

Forum: Sports

Lol! I was a quidditch captain at my uni for like 3 years. I miss it!

Yess it's a sport. 

Where my Harry Potter nerds at?!? 🧙🏾‍♂️

Add me

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by nasty sara

posted

If you are looking for best Monster Rabbit sex honey for male enhancement, Monster
Rabbit is the best product. It has a unique function that increases the
strength and improve male performance.

Report Reply

Reply by jenna rapid

posted

There are a few types of towing
services in the city, but Rapid NYC Towing is probably the best option for
those who need their car towed quickly and without hassle.plz contzct 

tow truck near me.

Report Reply

Reply by flarie

posted

towing near meTow trucks, tyre changers, jump
starters, and gasoline fill-ups are all available to drivers with the help of
our educated and skilled staff. Whether you are stranded on the side of the
road or inside your home and need towing near me, you may get in touch with us whenever
you need rapid service.

Report Reply

Reply by Voldemort

posted

I tried playing wizard quidditch (it sucks) like oOooo look at me i have a broooom ,well i can fly so move

I just did a rime!

Report Reply

Reply by BONESHIA

posted

BONESHIA women's denim coats & jackets are made with the latest technology and materials to keep you warm and comfortable all winter long. Our jackets are made with a water-repellent and breathable membrane to keep you dry, and our coats are made with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that will keep your coat waterproof in even the wettest weather. Our jackets are also windproof and water-resistant, so you can rely on us tokeep you warm and dry all winter long. So what are you waiting for? Buy your BONESHIA jacket today!

Report Reply

Reply by SilvaBabyyy

posted

I just read your description of the muggle version, love that.!! & my love for Harry Potter might not be as great as some others out there (my oldest sons father being a big fan, owning books and a wand and all that lol) but I LOVVVEEE me some harry potter.! Lol

Report Reply

Reply by cozymetalmoon

posted

That is so rad! I honestly would love to start one up here in my town.

Report Reply

Reply by ~Yaya Cat~

posted

Muggle Quidditch had a few different rules from the books. Still 7 players, we used a deflated volley ball as the quaffle, Deflated dodge balls for beaters and the snitch was a person, You had to grab the flag from around it's waist like flag football almost. There are lots of games on Youtube if you search Muggle Quidditch. Very entertaining!

Report Reply

Reply by Albert

posted

What?! How was that played? That's pretty cool I just wonder how it worked. Same rules?

Report Reply