« Back to the ✧༺♥𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓮♥༻∞ Forum

fairy encounters/evidence! [pinned]

Here's a small collection of fairy proof that hasn't been debunked yet 

All of these examples could possibly be insects, but here we go...

From the article: "A rapper from Goldie Lookin Chain claims to have photographed proof that fairies exist - during a countryside stroll.

John Rutledge, better known as Eggsy, decided to take a snap of the summer morning as he walked through a field near Newbridge , Wales.

It was only when he looked back at the pictures he says he saw what looked like seven tiny winged creatures flying among the flowers and grass.

After zooming in John claims the transluscent figures, around 4cm tall, appeared to have 'wings, arms and legs'."

From the article: "Lecturer John Hyatt claims to have captured these images of the mythical creatures in the Rossendale Valley, Lancashire.

And the 53-year-old Manchester Metropolitan University lecturer says he is on a mission to get more adults to believe and ‘bring a bit of magic into their lives.’

John Hyatt, Director of Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD) at Manchester Metropolitan University snapped images of what he claims are the tiny winged creatures whilst out photographing the Lancashire landscape over the last two years."

This is a long one, but there's a few recounts of fairy experiences here. 

"If the confidence of children can be gained and they are led to speak freely, it is surprising how many claim to have seen fairies. My younger family consists of two little boys and one small girl, very truthful children, each of whom tells with detail the exact circumstances and appearance of the creature. To each it happened only once, and in each case it was a single little figure, twice in the garden, once in the nursery. Inquiry among friends shows that many children have had the same experience, but they close up at once when met by ridicule and incredulity. Sometimes the shapes are unlike those which they would have gathered from picture-books. "Fairies are like nuts and moss," says one child in Lady Glenconner's charming study of family life. My own children differ in the height of the creatures, which may well vary, but in their dress they are certainly not unlike the conventional idea, which, after all, may also be the true one."

From the post: "Ashley recently contacted me when a video of her dog revealed “something unusual” that she could not explain and could not get out of her head. Her first thought, upon seeing the anomaly in the video, was that she “may have caught a glimpse of a fairy.”

That was the exact same thought I had when I saw her photos and video. This looks remarkably similar to pixie sightings my sister Susan and I have had in our house so it is exciting to see this captured on video for all to see. Granted, there are people who see pixies that look just the way they are pictured in books, etc. but they aren’t always that defined when you see them."

Hope you all enjoyed this post!

Will post more that I find.
Comment your encounters below or share any photos you may have!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 🌺 Æon Luxe 🌺

posted
updated

5: A Fairy Sighting in Nevada…

"While camping in the Wheeler Pass / Spring Mountain, Nevada area,  Teri brought along an “enchanted” fairy pendant that she had purchased from Ebay.  Teri believes that this pendant is truly an enchanted object.  According to her story, she called the fairy, whose name is Arianna,  while she was up at the camp site and the fairy responded by showing herself.

The photo that was taken right after she summoned the fairy is definitely thought provoking.  As you can see in the first photo (left, in the circled area),  there is a small but very bright object clearly visible.  According to Teri, there were no fires in the area and no flash was used when taking the photo."

"There was non-stop activity! I quickly filled up the SD card with over a hundred photos of both fairies (?)  and orbs... I found it a bit unnerving to find so many flying ‘ufos’ around me that night, some right up against the camera. 

Some of the ‘fairy’ images are golden balls of light or flying ‘V’s, while others have details of wings/arms/legs/antennae.  Most of these images fit into what I call the ‘dangly bits’ category, still very striking because of their brightness."

(Videos in article)
"Three Australian teenagers may have caught the Westbury Faery on video.
A second video uploaded by the teens shows a curious bite mark on one boy's neck."

"Lucia Cordaro, 37, is convinced her CCTV has footage of a real fairy 
The mother checked camera after hearing loud bang outside home 
She claims it captured a clear image of tiny mythical creature flitting past
While some could say it looked like a moth - her son, 4, is convinced too"

"This home footage caught..what appears to be an unusually shaped winged creature flying through the air. It happened in the evening somewhere in London, back in 2013. The exact month isn’t known, but this was assumed to be sometime in the spring.

When the family played back their surveillance video, they were shocked to see whatever this thing was. Some are saying, this is some kind of spider or another type of insect. It however doesn’t appear to be one from first glance. When we think of aliens, most of the time grey aliens come to mind. This may well be, some kind of smaller sized alien entity."

"“While walking down a forested road one late afternoon, early evening, I kept seeing twinkling lights of different colors. From time to time I would stop and look around but didn’t’ see anyone or any animals. The forested road was quiet and serene as nature was exhaling from the warm summer day and preparing for night. I remembered I had my camera with me, so I took it out of my back pack and as soon as I saw the colored lights twinkle again, I took a picture - and lo-and- behold I captured a picture of a fairy!”.....Carmel, Washington State"

Report Reply

Reply by 🌺 Æon Luxe 🌺

posted
updated

11: A few from the same site...

"I was startled by the proximity, and the fact it was no longer possible to deny that there are winged beings around us, just on the edge of our perceptual field.  The orb is beautiful too.  So now what?

Since then, more and more flying light beings are being captured on my camera.  Sometimes they appear as a blur of light – often in the shape of a ‘V’."

Large Bright Winged Being: with legs, wings and arms

Another winged being

Winged Being in detail

White Haze and Three Light Balls (link)

Full Moon reflected and Flying Crosses

“Flying V” at the end of the path (link)

Report Reply