« Friends Forum

i need some friends!

Posted by milli3

posted

Forum: Friends

I am a MINOR, please do not be gr0ss. I smoke, yes i know its bad..., and im pretty easy to get along with, but i still am a B1tcH

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1.) It's very easy. I can use the "googler" command to send a text, and then it will reply back to you, or you can just use it as a "command". It can be useful if your computer doesn't recognize the text you sent. It is not really useful if you don't want the bot to respond back to your messages. I've used it for many hours.

2.) I don't think that you need it. You just need to have a computer that recognizes the text and responds back to it, and then you can use the bot for your work. If the "googler", you use it as an "action", then you should use the "command", and you can send a text back.

3.) It works well with a computer that has a keyboard and a mouse, but I've only had one time when I needed to type on my phone and it wasn't responding to text. It was responding back, but I wasn't getting anything. So, I decided I would try this. I have a computer, but I am working on a project that is a bit different from what i have in mind here (which is, I am working on the same project). I have some work to do.

The first thing I need to know is:

What is this thing called, the "Googler" or Googling "command". It is the same command as the "googler" command, and the only difference in the commands are that the "command" will respond when the "googling" text appears on your computer. The only thing that changes in this case are the commands.

How do I do this? I have a computer with the command and the keyboard, so I have the command and the "Googling" text on the computer and it responds when it receives it. It is also the command, but it doesn't respond when you use the mouse to type it on the computer. The only way I could possibly do that was to just use my keyboard and the "googling" text, but that would have made the

Report Reply