« Back to the Down With The Clown Forum

First show?

The first show I went to was Bizzar Bizaar at the Maritime Hall in SF which is no longer there.

They had a big hardwood floor that was completely flooded with Faygo by the end of the night.

I saw these ninjas wrestling, doing leg drops and body slams which was the Sactown Juggalo crew.

Sabu was on stage diving into the crowd.  I got Sabu-ed by Sabu!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Macky

posted

havent been to one yet, but I was hype to go to an ICP show in leesburg, VA but due to the pandemic it was cancelled/post-poned. Im definitely going to go to one since im vaccinated now.

Report Reply

Reply by Smxth

posted

Have been listening since mid 90's but did not go to my first show until 2003? wish been so long.  It was in SF but I can't remember the venue,  spent the evening taking Fargo to the face.  Never looked back.  Cant count how many shows I have been to now. 

Report Reply

Reply by Relish Ubiquitous

posted

There were a bunch of shows at The Pound, which I think got closed also.  That was where the Big Money Hustlas tour stopped at, unfortunately for that particular show they weren't able to make it happen so instead they sent a merch truck to give stuff away.  Mad ninjas were dressed up like characters from the movie.  I had a Hack Benjamin hookup with a Faygo supersoaker.   Around 2006 Shaggy had a solo show there for F.T.F.O.  

Report Reply