« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Table customization???

Hi!! So I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the "tables" skinnier?? Idk if thats what its called but where all of your font sits, or if it could be transparent so your background shows through??

Also changing fonts?? Like style and size?? I'm sorry I dont remember ANY of this stuff and I don't really understand the tutorials

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 90's Trash

posted

hey there, did you figure it out?Β  I'm having the same issue, no matter what I do, the white table thingy is still there, and i was hoping to change it to transparent...

Report Reply

Yes! I have my layout code in my blog ^.^ you just have to change the background image and font colors

Report Reply

Reply by Blacken Thorns

posted

Hey, can i have the code for making the grid transparent?

Report Reply

I just pasted this under my style tag

td, table, tr, span, li, p, div, textarea,Β 

And it worked for me

Report Reply

I just pasted this under my style tag

td, table, tr, span, li, p, div, textarea,Β 

And it worked for me

Report Reply

Reply by poppyp

posted

idk if this is what you mean, but you can import fonts from online sites.
Easiest option is google fonts. Just search for the font you want, click on it, press "Select This Style" and then scroll down to where you click @import. Then copy the text in the box. After that, you should use the font-family property under any of the elements you want changed.
I hope that helped some!

Report Reply

Reply by Synt4x3rror

posted

on tr, td, or th, you can use 'border-style' property.

Thinner borders can be something like:

"border-style: 1px solid black"

Replace black with your color of choice.

Report Reply

Reply by iceyGhxsts

posted

I don't really know how to answer your question about the tables without getting too specific with CSS, but keep trying your best with some tutorials! As for the getting custom fonts you could always get some custom fonts from Google Fonts and importing them within your "style" HTML tags.

Report Reply

Reply by Bee 🐝

posted

Anton knob how to hide to blog section ?Β 

Report Reply

Reply by golmal

posted

a course in miraclesThe place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means?Β 

Report Reply