« Art and Photography Forum

pastel art(ists) O(∩_∩)O

are there any yume/yami kawaii (or just pastel/creepy cute) artists out there??? i rlly love the artstyle (i think my art is more yume kawaii tho) and would love to see your works

here's some of mine! (idk how to post the actual pics here yet sorry lolz, if anyone knows how to pls teach me )

meow

lol

weirdos

popee

hes just standing there..

natural hairdo=]

in a TREE!!

sorry if it looks inconsistent, i tend to make full drawings just once every two or three weeks and my style changes in that timespan =p not to mention i experiment quite a lot xD

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"

The only one I know that's a good artist, but I'm sure it's a bit more difficult. I think there's no real point in trying to draw anything.

"

My advice: don't go for it! It can get pretty boring if your artist doesn't know how to draw anything.

"

"I'm pretty sure you've got the right person at work, but it would be a waste to go to the art school and learn something new. It's like learning something that's not there, but that is still something that's important to learn. I think there's nothing you could ever do to make a good painter. I'm sure there's something in your art style you're not really familiar with and you're probably not even sure what to draw, so it's not like you're actually trying to make a good painter, it would be more of a challenge to get that knowledge."

-Randy

I've never been to an art class and it seems that most of the art students are either not very good at painting or don't even have a good understanding of what a good painter does or how to draw, so they're not really getting into the details or what makes an art student interesting. I guess that makes it even more frustrating to draw and it's not like you can do a really good job of making it seem like a lot. It also makes the students feel a lot more uncomfortable and they don't know what to draw.

"I don't think that there is any point in doing an art school, it would just take you forever to learn something. You're going to be doing it for the next five years, so if you don't have time to get to grips with it then you won't have much of a sense of how good a painter you're going to get out there."

-Randy

Report Reply