« Back to the sc3mo k1dz!! Forum

hair tipz?

hi!

i need tipz on what to do with my hair to make it more scene/emo. i have wavy hair and i can't rlly straighten it. i also need to keep my hair shortish because it makes me the most comfy.

if anyone can help, that would be epic :0!! here's a pic of me for reference

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by D4V3 !!!!

posted

AT THE MOMENT,, I'D SUGGEST TO GROW IT OUT TO AROUND NECK/SHOULDER LEANGTH, SCENE/EMO HAIR KINDOF REQUIRES LONGER HAIR.

Report Reply

Reply by Tragic Cherry 💌

posted

let your hair grow a little, you can also straighten it and look for a cutting tutorial on Youtube, I did so 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by kellen

posted

maybe shave the sides with a spiderweb design shaven into them, that'd look cool. you could also dye either just the sides or just the top of you're hair a bright colour and keep the rest black. that way you could keep it as short/long as you're comfortable with.

Report Reply

Reply by XXGIGIXX

posted

HIII juss grow the top bit out u can shave the sides and TEAZE/BACKCOMB UR HAIR!!111 thats what makes it all scene w lil clip in extensions u can get off amazon!! :P

Report Reply

Reply by b3stg0r3

posted

hmm i think its better to grow it out but you can also keep it short but cut scene bangs i also rec straightening it as much as you can with brush or whatever but also tease top layers to make it puffier so it will look more of what you need, you can also add extentions bccc they help,

Report Reply

Reply by ollie b.

posted

use hair texturizer instead of hairspray, layer ur hair, and color it! i recommend overtone cuz its gud for dark hair XD

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Mary♡

posted

Heyyya!! 

The best u can use on Ur hair is got2be Hairspray!!>< 

Its sticks pretty much the whole day and while stylin Ur hair it rlly helps! Use a comb for brushin and stylin ^^ 

Report Reply