« Back to the Dance Music Lovers Forum

Ava Max releases video for new single "EveryTime I Cry"

Posted by Didrick

posted
updated

Forum: Dance Music Lovers Group

Ava Max is on a roll with one club banger after another, it seems. After the hit single "My Head & My Heart" (which samples the 1999 Eurodance hit "Around The World  (La La La)" by ATC), she treats us to another infectious dance track, "EveryTime I Cry" and yesterday the official music video was released on her YouTube channel. It's visually stunning and we get to see Ava heal with the nature around her as she starts off bruised and battered in a desert landscape, before healing up and thriving with the surrounding nature. Just a gorgeous video that goes along perfectly with the song!

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ♡ stevie

posted

This and "My Head and My Heart" is the type of music she needs to be making! I enjoyed her album OK, but she really could go next-level if she leans into the heavier dance stuff. I'd love  to see her collaborate with more DJs.

Report Reply

Reply by Didrick

posted

Agreed, her newest music is definitely what made me take notice of her and download it. I'm really loving the 90's house vibe of "EveryTime I cry" and I hope she continues doing more songs in this vein.

Report Reply