« Back to the Paramore Fans Forum

Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone! Thought it would be fun to learn a little bit about you and how long you’ve been a fan. 

I’ll go first! My name is Mandee, I’m 27, and I moved to CA about a year ago but I’m from Nashville TN. I found Paramore on MySpace back in the day when AWKIF was out. I made Pressure my profile song, added them to my Top 8, and the rest is history:)

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by PYTN

posted

Heyo! I’m Peyton, I’m 15, and I don’t quite remember where I found Paramore. I used to pull up a lot of their songs on YouTube, but when I actually wanted to listen to music while playing a video game, went to All We Know Is Falling first, listened to their albums in order, and then most recently listened to This is Why a couple of weeks ago (I put it off for SO LONG because I wanted to listen to other artists, but it was good). It all went from there!

I’ve been a fan of them ever since I was 10 and listening to songs like “Ignorance” on loop.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by n1y4h

posted

hii

i'm niyah, 21, from the UK

i found paramore when they released self-titled, but I'd actually listened to airplanes by hayley and B.o.B a while back when I was 8! i had no idea it was hayley

i saw the band on several dates of their uk tour and I got barrier for Dublin ! best gig evr :D

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Hi! I'm Angel, I'm 17 and I first found Paramore in 6th grade because they were recommended to me on YouTube and I fell in love with their music. Both my aunts love Paramore too and they've seen them live 3 times!! They're planning to take me at some point when the tickets are affordable loll. I love every song and album and I'd love to play Paramore songs on a stage one day. :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Inactive :(

posted
updated

hello! i'm rowan, i'm 20, and from the united states. 

i've known about paramore forever pretty much, but didn't get heavily into them until i was about 13. i used to go to this local library recently and they had a cd checkout area and every two weeks i would rent new CDs, and i didn't know what CD to get, but since i had friends who liked paramore and knew some of their top hits, i decided to check out a copy of "riot!". the rest is history. 

last summer, i was fortunate enough to see them live and they were absolutely fantastic! 

my favourite paramore album is "brand new eyes" and my favourite song is "playing god" with "decode" as a close second.

Permalink Report Reply