« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

Anyone in the Medical Field?

Posted by Kylie

posted

Forum: Jobs, Work, Careers

Hello! I just earned my medical scribe certificate so before too much longer that's what I'll be doing. I'm also studying to get a certificate in radiology, still undecided on which radiology field, but nonetheless excited. Anyone else have a huge passion for the medical field and wanna brag about there career and/or future career?

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Reuben

posted

I’m an LPN working in additions/mental health. It’s not a high paying job but when a former patient sees me somewhere in public after they have completed treatment and they tell me they are staying substance free it makes the job worthwhile. 

Report Reply

Reply by raoahmar

posted

There are people who have health insurance and people who don’t have health insurance. Everyone has their own set of needs and wants. Here you can get soil kit That is what it means to have insurance. If a company has a policy that goes above and beyond what they are required to provide, that is what it means to be in good health insurance. It’s important to understand that everyone has their own set of health needs.

Report Reply

Reply by Raj Kumar

posted

My name is Raj Kumar and I'm working in SR Diagnostics, Where you can go for diagnostics tests. There are world class facilities at an reasonable prices. Our first priority is customers health. There are so many tests available that are heart, bone, thyroid, liver, kidney, etc. So if you are looking for a diagnostics center, you can visit at diagnostics center in Noida.

Report Reply

Reply by Yomamas ebf

posted

I do surgeries irl

Report Reply

Reply by Yomamas ebf

posted

I do surgeries irl

Report Reply

Reply by AhLam Peace

posted

Inground lights can be found in a wide variety of settings, both indoors and outdoors. When used in combination with ceiling lights, a wall light provides additional lighting, while using wall lights instead of decorative ceiling lights creates a more atmospheric effect and eliminates glare. Vanity lights are an integral part of the light layer in bathrooms. You must apply spiral LED lighting to your living room to make it look amazing.

Report Reply

Reply by livelaughlorena

posted

Cool seeing everyone's stories. I'm in year two of an Osteopathic Medicine program, and it's hard to see the end since the last two years have been all about studying, not seeing patients. This forum's replies gives me some hope, though. :)

Report Reply

Reply by yateyib396

posted

Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful information It is so appreciated!! You have good humor in your blogs. visit here

Report Reply

Reply by AshlynXx

posted

i want to be a forensic technologist when i get older! or, at the least, work in the medical field. if not forensics then i'll study in neurology. i'm still in high school but i can't wait to start studying. 

Report Reply

Reply by homeve3602

posted

Tractor Supply Corporate Office Headquarters HQ. Tractor Supply Company. 200 Powell Place. Brentwood, TN 37027 USA. Corporate Phone Number: 1-615-366-4600. Fax ...

Report Reply

Reply by Marting Wang

posted

Xion Biotech Co., Ltd. is headquartered in the North Silicon Valley High-tech Park in Zhangjiakou City, which is 150 kilometers away from Beijing. It is a biotechnology company jointly established by well-known biological scientific research institutions, key joint laboratories, pharmaceutical and food production enterprises, and investment institutions. Xion Biotech is committed to developing the technology on natural extractions and IVD raw materials technology and products and pushing the products into the global market, which is also a key local government-supported bio-science and technology development project. The company has built a high-level laboratory of 2,000 square meters, a GMP production workshop of 5,000 square meters, and a plant cultivation base of 40,000 square meters. Xion Biotech's core strategy is to develop and optimize the production technology of biological extraction and IVD raw material products by gathering the biotechnology research and development resources, effectively reducing production costs, improving the product quality, realizing the high-efficiency marketization of scientific and technological achievements, providing a good product with low-cost to clients.

Report Reply