« Back to the 80's lovers Forum

Miami 80s

Posted by Hankuken

posted
updated

Forum: 80's lovers Group

i love the old style and feeling of miami in 80s.. i've never been in miami but i love it, when i was young (14 years ago) i had various poster and photo of this city..! i would to post a link to youtube video (not mine.. all credit for this video are of Geomantic) i saw this video "by accident" and i love it.. idk , it gave me feeling.. so here is the link.. :) edit.. i ve never seen the 80s and the 90s... but i like this era much much more of 2021 & Co.. i'm nostalgic person :laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pKwkXZhta4&list=WL&index=21&t=167s&ab_channel=Geomantic

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hankuken

posted
updated

on this video it show a lot of brand! i dont know all of theese but one i know is dead! the centrust bank! so i'm "glad" to see the original logo of a death company, it give me a "walk" in the past! what do you think about miami and the 80s? :D :)

Report Reply

Reply by LOCAL ARCADE PUNK

posted

You can't talk about Miami & the 80's without talking about one of my favorite shows of all time.

Miami Vice

I was 4 years old in 1987 when I was allowed to watch this in my room, while my Parents watched this in the living room. I had cable in my room back then.

Not the best influence by the way, I've done drugs, had sex with hookers. On the plus side I did think about becoming a vice cop with my life.

Report Reply

Reply by DarkMiryam

posted

@VHSRecord don't hate me but my cousin actually lives in Miami... And I never went to visit him 'cause I'm too afraid of airplanes! 

This video was super interesting, funny that I recognised some places thanks to the photos that my cousin sometimes sends me! 
I still remember Miami Vice too and if you can find it in streaming on the net you surely have to watch it! 

Report Reply

Reply by Hankuken

posted

oooh! its very cool! , Fly to miamiiiii, D: , your cousin is a lucky man!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Malibu

posted

Miami Vice is such a good show! I wasn't around for it originally, but the re-runs are on Tubi. It's such a vibe. 

The movie The Birdcage also captures those neon, pastel, South Beach vibes. And it has Robin Williams in it!

Report Reply