« Back to the BookTok Forum

SmutTok; NO spoilers

Posted by Erika

posted

Forum: BookTok Group

This place is specifically created for those of us who like to read the SPICY of the spice. This is a safe place to talk about Taboo, Forbidden, and Dark romances that others might like to stay away from. Some examples: Den of Vipers, Creedence, Guilded Cages.

Even though this is a safe place to talk about these things, PLEASE STILL USE TRIGGER WARNINGS. This is a safety guideline that I will ENFORCE where needed. There are some people who read dark/smut books to help get past traumas, and they may not be ready for certain books. Yes, trigger warnings can be found online, but that doesn't mean that I want to scroll through endless sites trying to find them. 

Also, NO SPOILERS!! If you want to talk with somebody regards a book's ending, please do so in the privacy of your DM's. 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Eric

posted

I found the diaries of the family dracul to be a bit spicy . It's a vampire prequel series to Dracula.

-Eric

Report Reply

Reply by Eric

posted

A really smutty book that was pretty good is Varsity Domme: FemDom Unleashed" by Tim Stark

Report Reply

Reply by Erika

posted

I just finished Neon Gods by Katee Robert, and I thought it was pretty good. Maybe a 3/5 on the spice level for me. But then again, I thought Den of Vipers was a bit... lame, lol

Report Reply