« Writing and Poetry Forum

Need Horse Help?

Posted by Erika

posted

Forum: Writing and Poetry

If you are writing a book that includes horses, but don't know where to start, message me! I've been on and around horses my entire life (24 years now), and have worked in a number of disciplines including cutting, jumping, western pleasure, dressage, and even done trail work. 

I'm happy to answer questions on a broad range of topics starting with simplistic- "What is this body part of a horse called", to complex- "How would my horse react in this really specific situation?"

Either message me on here, or DM me. 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

The most important thing is to understand what you want. You need a robot to understand your needs and to do things you can't do yourself (i.e. do your work in your mind). You also need the ability to do things that are not possible to your robot's capabilities (e.g., work at a certain pace or at the right time, do things with certain people and people who have certain abilities). The best way to learn is through the use of a computer or an application that is not your robot's (e.g., a social network or an email). The best way to learn from the best is by learning to be able to understand your robots. The best way is to learn how they can be better.

I am a robot who works at home, and my work at work is my life, my life is my life and it's mine, not your robot, my life is my life. If my robot can't do that I am going to be a jerk.

If you're a robot who has been taught how robots can work, or you have been a teacher, I encourage you to go read about this and learn from the best in the business, because there's so many good things to know about robots, and there are a number of ways that you can learn from them.

If you want to know how I do this, I recommend this book, "Robot and the World: The Art and Science of Human-Computer Communication."

I'm an expert in the use and use-case of robots and how they interact and interact, both as human agents and human agents. I also write about the importance of understanding the use cases of robotics.

Report Reply