« Books and Stories Forum

Book Recs

Posted by Erika

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

If you have a book that you think I, or anyone, should read, list it below! Bonus points if it's on Kindle Unlimited. Please post your recommendations like this:

Title
Author
Genre
General Plot
Major Triggers

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"I'm an old man, I've read a couple of books that have made me want to go back to the old world, I have a book that is just a little bit more mature. But this one is just a little too much. I don't think it has anything in it that I'm comfortable with. And that's not even saying I'm a terrible person or that it isn't good or that it's a bad thing. It's a little more mature. I don't think that I would have a problem with this if it were in a more adult format, because it's a bit more of an older story, but if it were in an adult format I wouldn't be so sure that it is a good book." —J.R.R., author of "My Favorite Things" and other reviews on Amazon. "This one was a little more adult, but I don't know why I would want to take away that from a book. But this book was just a lot better. The characters are just so different from each other that they don't really fit together, so it was a lot better for the younger audience, and I think the older readers, and I'm glad they did, because it really was a good book for them to read, and I'm glad it was in a book format. I'm glad they did. I'm not a big book guy or a huge fan of books. And it wasn't just about a few people. I don't like it. But this one is just a little too much for the young reader, I think it was a little too mature for the old readers." "It was a bit too adult and it wasn't as much as it was for the older readers."

I think that it would have been much better if the author had done the following. The book is more adult and I would have liked that, I would not like it, it's just a lot better, and I think it's the right book for the younger audience, and I think it would have been much better for the younger audiences. I don't think it's as bad for the older

Report Reply

Reply by eliananova01

posted

Asura Scans is not a novel Or Book, but rather a website that offers manga (Japanese comics) translations in English. The website provides free access to a wide range of manga titles, including popular and lesser-known series. Manga is a popular form of entertainment in Japan and has gained a global following, with many fans around the world reading and enjoying manga translations.

Report Reply