« Back to the Metalhead, Deathrocker, Punk Girls Forum

Introduce yourself!

idk if anyone will join this group, but if you see this feel free to introduce yourself!

i'll start:
name: lua
hobbies: making collages, reading, taking care of my succulents and listening to music :)
favorite bands: as of now i think it's type o negative, rammstein, horror vacui, catupecu machu, SiM, bathory

nice to meet u :)

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by itssaliyahh

posted
updated

hey guys you can call me aliyah <3

I love hardcore and rock! My top bands are converge, the banner, cursed, the dillinger escape plan, pearl jam ands radiohead
i like drumming in my free time :)

nice to meet y'all!

Report Reply

Reply by Koala

posted

Hello, my name is Sara or you can call me Koala. :) I like reading and playing with my dog and traveling (that all sounds horribly generic, haha). OH I just discovered Horror Vacui a couple months ago...they're great! And I also love Deftones. 

It's difficult for me to narrow down favorite bands because there are wayyy too many good ones, but the ones I've been listening to the most the past few months are Soviet Soviet, Black Tusk, Ceremony, Incendiary, Black Breath, Municipal Waste, Dö, Executioner's Mask, Domkraft. I could go on and on. Music is life.

Report Reply

Reply by Anxo

posted

Hi!! Nice to meet you all!

Mi name is Anxo and these past years I've been listening almost exclusively metalcore. I listen to so many bands it's difficult to name a favourite, but the ones I follow more closely are Annisokay, Eskimo Callboy, Fit for a King, Asking Alexandria, Memphis may fire or I prevail.
I'm also starting to realize I like everything that mixes metal and electronic music, so if you have suggestions, they are all welcome!

Report Reply

Reply by D34d_dr34mzZ

posted

Howdy do :)

I'm Em, i'm 16, Im in a couple of bands, I like to draw paint and play bass in my free time. Some of my favorite bands are Jawbreaker, Toxic Holocaust, Judas Priest, Electric Wizard, Cancerslug, Black Sabbath, Chocking Victim n like metal n punk n general

Report Reply

Reply by rubí

posted

hi, my name is ruby i'm 14

some of my favorite bands are HIM, black sabbath, motorhead, and metallica
hobbies: playing guitar, singing, and ofc listening 2 music :)

Report Reply

Reply by riot

posted

im Riot, 

im new to spacehey and fairly new the punk/metal scene, dysleixic so pls excuss bad spelling, adhd, fogetts 2 take meds alot, 
they/them- non binary/ gender fluid questioning
pansexal
books
movies

any recomendations for music books moivies ect very welcome

Report Reply

Reply by Strayshade

posted

Hi I'm  Strayshade. New to spacehey. I am a mom of three and grew up listening to metal and punk. My mom and Aunt were huge metalheads and I am carrying on the tradition with my daughter. I call her my "mini metal miss". I like just about any kind of music. If I vibe with it I vibe with it. 

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

Hey all! My name is max :)

I'm 23, live in Hawai'i and I just statrted listening to a band called "Coilseum St". My all time favorite bands are ragamuffs, Hole, The police, Squeeze and Blue foundation. Hobbies include taking pics of mu pup in weird sleeping positions, perfecting breakfast foods and surfing.

Report Reply

Reply by Teka

posted
updated

Hiiii

My name is Carmen,i’m 16 and i love Rammstein, i also love art and dark fashion

🫶🏻

Report Reply

Reply by Xclover.screamsX

posted

hi!! my name is star! and i just recently got into punk about a year ago and i am still learning about the ideologies and listening to many different bands far and wide. my favorites so far are reagan youth, liquids, dead kennedys, and bad brains!! it's nice to meet you all!

Report Reply

Reply by riot diet

posted

Im riley 

L7, the cramps, dystopia, discharge, misfits, danzing, minor threat, sunami, haggus, mayhem, gulch, HKFY, disrupt, xasthur, doom, outta pocket, rudimentary peni, NARC, rancid

Report Reply

Reply by Beann:3

posted

heeello:D Im Beann, Im 15:33

I love trash, heavy, black or any metal subgenres!!

My faves bands are Megadeth, Ironmaiden and Korn

I nice to meet youi 

Report Reply

Reply by Avah

posted

Hey im Avah, im 14, im really into practicing my guitar cause im a beginner. i dont really know what else.

Report Reply

Reply by RikkaTikka

posted

HIIII I'm Rikka I'm 14 I love the band called Number Girl they're like so awesome. I'm tryna learn guitar but I stink at it rn and I also really like uhhhbhh idk I like my number girl cds listen to number girl please

Report Reply

Reply by Strawberry Jay

posted

Hii, you can just call me Jay.

I feel like I'm kinda all over the place to nail down a specific genre of metal tbh. I'm open to anything so I don't think I really belong in any sub-genre. 

Report Reply

Reply by Celeste 🔭

posted

name- celeste

age- 14

hobbies- any form of art- colorguard, theatre, drawing, painting, making/playing music, listening to music, diy

Report Reply

Reply by Rea

posted

Hi I go by blood (pseudonym for my band)

I'm a bit of a weirdo idk

Report Reply

Reply by Skull

posted

My name is Skull!! I'm 19 and use they/them pronouns. My main music genres are metal/ goth but I listen to basically whatever peaks my interest. I'm a big videogame/old internet nerd

Report Reply