« Art and Photography Forum

simulation?

Posted by Lana

posted

Forum: Art and Photography

Everyday I begin to believe more and more that we are in a simulation. Has anyone here had any crazy experience randonauting if you have done it?? :o and the aliens lately?? 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by dolphinbrain

posted

Reply by dolphinbrain

posted

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

Yeah, I often feel unreal but it`s strongly connected to my deadname... I personally hope we live in a simulation & after we die we become aliens who were just playing a game... Maybe the alien I am is okay? I`m sick of this life.

Report Reply

Reply by maxine

posted

never heard of randonauting before, 100% gonna try this out

Report Reply

Reply by NinjaKat2

posted

spaghettlation

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

theres definitely other lifeforms besides us cuz theres just no possible way were alone in the universe

known universe is still fking massive and i cannot comprehend it that easily

while i used to be a huge believer of "living in a simulation" (still kinda is), 
im open to more interpretation and "what ifs"

then again, theres also a part of me that:
"yeah we just came from dirt and evolved enough to become humans.
and just like how other species before us, we will eventually simply perish someday.
who knows how long we will be alive, but earth will eventually go on without us just like billion years before"

Report Reply

Reply by Ramm

posted

Why is this in Art and Photography?

By randonauting, do you mean using the Randonautica app? I'm not sure that's evidence that we're living in a simulation.

I feel like the last six to seven years are suggestive of Trey Parker and Matt Stone somehow taking over the universe and using it to write the most elaborate South Park episode ever created.

Surprised we don't perceive ourselves as being made out of paper.

Report Reply