« General Forum

The Laws of SpaceHey

Posted by Xx ItzMikey xX

posted

Forum: General

These are the laws and we abide by these laws

1. No fucking politics
2. I said no fucking politics
3. There is a person behind that screen, do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
4. Do NOT be a creep but also respect someone who is just trying to be friendly, not everyone is here to get in your pants.

5. Be friendly and encourage good behavior. Facebook has turned us all against each other instead of being what we used to be. Let's make SpaceHey a friendly environment
6. HTML that shit up
7. Be yourself.

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by RisenFromDarkness4867

posted

Good laws. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Mindaugas

posted

Amen, to bringing the good old days of simple internet back

Report Reply

Reply by Catisaurus-Rex

posted

huge agree to 1&2 politics ruined the internet. at the risk of breaking those rules to make a political joke, lets make the internet great again

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

Lol coop

This should be pinned to the top of the forum. 

Report Reply

Reply by Misanthropeontheleft

posted

I most definitely agree with #3, but couldn't agreeing with that statement potentially contradict #1 and #2?

Report Reply

Reply by Rivers

posted

"Do NOT be a creep"

Due to personal experience being verbally bullied as a creep, I have mixed feelings about this. As long as this term is used fairly and not abused, I'm ok with this.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx ItzMikey xX

posted

Voicing opinions on politics whether they be left or ring wing thoughts causes tension and takes away from being a human. For example the massive amount of aggression you just posted. It's almost like you're looking for a fight and want to cause drama which is why I state again. NO POLITICS

Report Reply

Reply by KaYnE

posted

An ye harm none, do what ye will.

Report Reply

Reply by Vigilante Stylez

posted

Amen to that!

Report Reply

Reply by goaleadtw

posted

Hi this is Dorian, we are one of the biggest sellers of Industrial Endoscope Camera,and have worked with top notch brands in our journey. We have 100% client satisfaction ratio.

Report Reply

Reply by Kitchen Staff

posted

I agree with these laws.

Report Reply

Reply by dreamie ♡

posted
updated

also, the phrase "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" wasn't thrown around for no reason. i feel like people forget so often that people you judge aren't gonna just stop existing. it's not worth getting angry over something you can't control.

there's certain people i really hate, right? everyone dislikes somebody, but i'm not gonna go attacking people i hate or people that like the person i hate because it's literally just a waste of my time. i won't solve anything by attacking this person and throwing insults around, and i have much better things to do than fill my life with anger and negativity. plus, if i become a person that constantly tosses negativity about, then everyone's gonna hate me, and that obviously causes way more problems than it solves.

there's better ways to deal with your issues than rudely pushing it at other people and expecting it to help when all you'll get is a negative reaction. you slowly destroy yourself by doing this.

anyway, sorry for the tangent. i feel strongly about this sort of thing.

Report Reply

Reply by Andrew White

posted

You are certainly right talkinf about politics will start an uproar among the people. I would rather prefer talking about jewelry and fashion then controversial things.

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

I respect this.

Like don't just start yapping in someone's DM's to preach at them or something either... like ew.

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠

posted