« Back to the The Gothic Corner Forum

Hair/Cosmetics

What are some items you would use/wear for that fun night out?  Strongest hairspray, that perfect eyeliner.  I also wonder if anyone still uses a glue stick to make their hair stand up.  

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xxdim_locatorxx

posted

Got 2 b glued hairspray is the bestttt

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤Obsidia Lapidus🖤

posted

I hear many good things about it

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse the Destroyer

posted

I can't say on makeup because I'm not good at it but I really enjoy got 2 be glued too along with the hair gel. What would you say or suggest for makeup to try?

Report Reply

posted

Do you mean simple eye liners or white face paint as well? White face paints I've used and liked were Mehron's stick, kryolan clown white, and wet 'n' wild's white makeup.  I want to try others.  Pencil liners, ELF had a good easy glide on pencil, but there are other good ones by wet 'n' wild and maybelline etc

Report Reply

Reply by Moth

posted

Kvds tattoo eyeliner pen is really good, I use their foundation, highlighters, and eyeliners. It's a solid choice especially for intricate designs 

Report Reply

Reply by ninasky<3

posted

the nyx epicwear eyeliner!! its my favourite 

Report Reply

posted

I need to try more items myself.  I'm finally going to a concert in February 

Report Reply

Reply by Bloodberry

posted

I do that really messy trad goth hair look and I use beyond the zone rock on hair spray 

Report Reply

posted

And my hairs too fine/thin to spray up

Report Reply

Reply by leah

posted

teasing your hair with a comb before spraying it will help it to stand up!

Report Reply

Reply by ixel <3

posted

i've heard good things about got2b, but haven't tried it myself. a lot of people swear by nyx epicwear, but their vinyl liner is sooo much more precise and i would really recommend it :) i use it to create intricate swirls and it works like a dream

Report Reply

I swear by sugar water spray! Its easy to make and super strong! 

Ingredients: 
  • Sugar
  • Water
  • A pot
  • Spray bottle 
  • Alcohol (opt.)
Boil the water and add sugar. 
The more sugar you add the stronger the hold will be.
Makesure it boils together to make a caramel brown liquid
*add isopropyl alcohol  to make it last longer*
This should last 2 weeks without alchol
Wait for it to cool down and store in a cold place. 
Enjoy

Report Reply

posted

Innovative, never heard of that.

Report Reply

Reply by salem

posted

i swear by got2b glued hairspray + gel (if you are an enjoyer of spikes) and nyx epic ink waterproof liner !!

Report Reply

Reply by R3NTZ

posted

I use hair mousse (brand:TRESemme)  to give my hair that volume if i'm going for a more causal look ( aka school cause i dont wanna get bullied) . And i use 6D lashes

Report Reply

Reply by custersuxx

posted

Okay i'll list all my favorite stuff I use daily! ^^

Black lipstick: Cream lip stain in the shade "night bird" from Sephora, (13€) doesn't smudge, stays on all day and 

Foundation: Revolution makeup foundation shade F0 (10€)

Eyeliner: NYX epic ink eyeliner (pen and liquid one), super pigmented and long lasting! (Price depends)

Lashes: Kiss matte Velvet, super soft and pretty! (10€) 

For hairspray I usually use the yellow glue thingy from got2b!

Report Reply

Reply by xbattykatx

posted

i dont do much to my hair but when i do i will usually use hairspray and tease the crap out of my hair 

-i like to use any black eyeshadow and eyeliner with black lipstick or sometimes none because me and my effort is like 0 xD

Report Reply

Reply by DennisOrozco

posted
updated

First up, gotta have that holy grail of hairsprays – the one that'll keep my locks in place through any dance floor shenanigans. And you know I'm all about that perfect winged eyeliner to add some extra sass to the vibe.

Now, as for the glue stick hack, gotta confess, I've heard about it but never dared to try it myself. The thought of using a school supply for my hair feels a bit risky, but hey, if it works for some folks, power to 'em!

Still got my feelers out for more intel, but in the meantime, I stumbled upon some seriously rad nail designs that got me all inspired.

Report Reply