« Back to the TAYLOR SWIFT Forum

Folklore changed my life.

Posted by Avalon

posted

Forum: TAYLOR SWIFT Group

When Taylor released Folklore, it was during the summer after losing my brother. I connected instantly after listening to the album in full. The song that I fell in love with was, This is Me Trying. I loved it so much that I decided to create my college senior thesis around that song. I went to college for Photography and for our thesis we had to create a project that was shown in a gallery space at the end of the year. So, I decided to open up and talk about my struggles with depression, anxiety and grief through my images. I titled each section of that project songs from either Folklore or Evermore (Mirrorball, Happiness and Right Where You Left Me). I wanted to share my project with as many people as possible, to either have people relate or feel as though they aren't alone. I also did hope for Taylor to somehow see my images but obviously that is a hard thing to do lol. Anyways if anyone wants to see that project it's on my photo site (avalondibernard.com). 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Mignonne Nookington

posted

Thank you for sharing! I will definitely check it out :) Sending you Virtual Hugs!

Report Reply