« Back to the /lgbt friend finder/ Forum

Living as a LGBT+ person

How do you think living as the authentic you has affected your life? 

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Snurly Wurly

posted

Lost some friends, probably has made me more anxious too but apart from that I'm a much happier person. ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by Narcotix

posted

I met some sweet & cute ex boyfriends in the past that I still care for. and I experimented with crossdressing but other than that not alot

Report Reply

Reply by Shadow Bliss

posted

The sad thing is...I don't.

Report Reply

Reply by evol

posted

made family stuff awkward and i get weird looks in public bc i have facial hair and i don't always bind but i feel like myself so :shrug:

Report Reply

Reply by Brody Moody

posted

Blog post is assigned as living as a LGBT plus person with the beautiful and here mostly all of the country flags are flying or every president must visit here one time in your tenure. Some are write an article about this place and this article is very popular and if you can’t read https://www.bestdissertations.com/buy-dissertation.php then must find and read because it’s too much informative.

Report Reply

Reply by jack/he/him♍🖤🕳

posted

its not that bad for me my whole friends group is lgbtq+ so they dont care that im bi. but its my parents they dont like that im bi and i dont like that they cant exept it

Report Reply

Reply by Tess<3

posted

lost many friends and dont have many at the new school im at (its a very strict catholic private school) i feel like i dont relate to anyone?

Report Reply

Reply by Jaden!

posted

it honestly made me lose so many opportunities of friendships and ruined how i was treated but im much happier to be who i am instead of living a lieeee +++ people like me are so much better to be around!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Leslie Jacobs

posted
updated

Due to being one of the leaders withinside the international in relation to industry, water pollutants in America is a number of the worst you may locate anywhere. The cause for that is the hundreds of thousands of heaps of chemical substances which have been carelessly dumped into our oceans, rivers, lakes, and nuclear emergency preparedness streams. We have prompted irreparable harm to our environment, and in lots of locations the fish are now not secure for us to eat.

Report Reply

Reply by feasa

posted

I've lost a couple of friendships bc of it. And also I've recieved insults of all kinds. But, positively talking, I've found a friend group that actually accepts me and supports me, wich is awesome.

Report Reply

Reply by codyyyyy ⋆。°✩

posted

i’m happier but i’m so afraid that my parents will find out. i don’t want to get outed before i’m ready.

Report Reply

Reply by Riley_Bee

posted

Definitely a lot happier now,tho it has caused a strain in my relationship with my mother,but I've also been able to gain supportive friends who are always there for me.

Report Reply