« Back to the Metalheads Forum

industrial recs?

hi everyone! i've recently started to get back into metal after some time, i was wondering if anyone can rec me good industrial metal albums to get more into the subgenre :)

i like rammstein a lot if that helps lol

Report Topic

20 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Irishwitch1980

posted

Type o negative we hate everyone 

Report Reply

Reply by xx_d1scla1m3r_xx

posted

KMFDM. the album I started with was Hau Ruck, but I'd probably say listen to Angst first. 

Report Reply

Reply by xx_d1scla1m3r_xx

posted

also, i freaking love Rammstein!!

Report Reply

Reply by Dddylx5zro5

posted

Author And Punisher

Report Reply

Reply by arachnidsGrip

posted

Triarii is a good one. Especially their song Emperor of the Sun. Although the fanbase is unfortunately a bunch of neo-fascist dorks. 

Report Reply

Reply by Elisabeth

posted

Skinny Puppy is a good one. Has a less melodic feel than Rammstein, but they're cool.

Report Reply

Reply by phaedra

posted

static x!!!! static x is so good n one of the first industrial bands i ever listened to 100/10 recommend!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by teeth

posted
updated

(one of my all time favorites) skinny puppy! skinny puppy is just skinny puppy. u gotta give them a try 

chemlab, my life with the thrill kill kult, cabaret volitare

if you’re looking for bands that lean more into industrial metal try psalm 69 or filth pig by ministry & wisconsin death trip by static x

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

Is Flesh Field the type of thing people here like? I love their stuff, haha. Very Y2K and I think you can download some of their stuff directly from their official webpage.

Report Reply

Reply by shezer_rippingdexd

posted

The Defiled - Grave Times.  Riffs and hooks for days while maintaining that sinister noise

Report Reply

Reply by Nekromangler Goatmachine

posted

Meathook Seed, Puncture, Skin Chamber... and Godflesh of course.

Report Reply

Reply by MURDERDOLLZ ! ☣️

posted

0rgy is one of my fav industrial bands, check out all the same by them!

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted

Ministry (Big inspo for Rammstein to sample and made Du Hast), and My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult are some good ones.

Report Reply

Reply by Eden

posted

Industrial music is my fav, Skinny Puppy is a must listen, their whole discog. cEvin Key is one of the members of SP and their solo project and its really interesting music.

KMFDM will always have my heart it was constantly playing throughout my childhood. I would start with Symbols as a first album it is full of bangers. Chemlab largely is very reminiscent of KMFDM and Ministry, who id hope youre already familiar with.

Report Reply

Reply by Psychobabble

posted

I would say 'Snake River Conspiracy', very good and also a very short discography, one EP, one album and that's it.

Report Reply

Reply by ᗯITᘔY☽⛧☾

posted

Ministry!! And if u want smth more raw, Laibach (specifically the album WAT) :p

Report Reply

Reply by lovecraftiandoom

posted

if u like rammstein take a listen to OOMPH!,KMFDM,skinny puppy,orgy,nine inch nails,chemlab and megaherz

Report Reply

Reply by Volfgang

posted

I suggest Lard 

it's al Jorgensen from ministry and Jello Biafra from dead Kennedys 

Report Reply

Reply by blaisefire

posted

sybreed, die krupps, combichrist, sister machine gun, godflesh, and pitchshifter are some underrated ones

Report Reply

Reply by N0body

posted