Report Reply

Reply by Ray Pelletier

posted

For any that want to add me.

https://spacehey.com/profile?id=87634

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"You know what, you're a good guy. I mean, it's like I was just like you. And you're like a good man."

The only thing I've noticed is the fact that I've always been very much on edge when it comes to this topic and this subject.

I think it was my decision, I'm just going through my process, to be honest. I'm just a bit nervous about what the future holds for the fandom. I mean, there's no reason for me not to. But it was just like I've always wanted the fandom, the people. And it's a big part of what made me happy was being able to be able to go out to my family and see my family, see their kids. It's just been great. I'm happy to see my kids and my friends, and it makes me happy, I think it was a big step. It's really helped me be able to go out with family. And I think the next time you go, "Oh, you can come to me and talk about it, and we can get along," that would probably work for you." It would probably work for me. I'm happy for them, I guess."

I've had this experience with this subject and this subject is something that I've always wanted to do with this fandom. I'm a big fan of the show and I've always wanted to do it with it. It was just, it was a great experience to be a part of. I was just really happy about that, I guess."

Report Reply