« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Edit profile background

i want to add a background to my  profile, i have the website 

https://www.pimp-my-profile.com/

but where do i copy past the code in my profile? 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Katie

posted

About me section

But also pimp my profile rarely works on here 

If you just want background your better off using 

body {
  /* sets background */
    background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/1b/8c/171b8c875ff5145835db0b8a5079e950.jpg);
    background-repeat: repeat;
    background-size: 50% ;
  }

Report Reply

Reply by Ruthie Rose

posted

Thank you Katie for the code! Finally worked for me! 

Now to find out how to change the middle parts color lol 

Xoxo

Report Reply

Reply by Undead President

posted

Is it possible to use an image saved on one's computer rather than link a URL for the background image?

Report Reply

Reply by fgyuy

posted

How can I upload picture quickly? 

Report Reply

Reply by IvoryMorissette

posted

Is it feasible to use a saved image from one's PC instead of linking a backdrop image URL? wordle today

Report Reply

Reply by jamesclerkjc

posted

Wordle is a word puzzle game that was created by Jonathan Feinberg. The game is simple - each round, you are given six chances to guess a five-letter word. After each guess, the game tells you which letters are correct and in the right position, which letters are correct but in the wrong position, and which letters are not in the word at all. Using this information, you must guess the word before your six chances run out.

Report Reply

Reply by jos buttler

posted

worlde(Worlde) is a word puzzle game and a text visualization tool that was created by Jonathan Feinberg in 2008. It generates “word clouds” from a block of text by displaying the most frequently used words in a unique, eye-catching layout. The size of each word in the cloud represents its frequency in the text, with the most frequently used words appearing in larger font sizes.

Report Reply