« Back to the Vocalsynths Forum

Introduce yourself! [pinned]

Figured an intro thread might be appropriate!

Hello, I'm Myst! I've been in the vocalsynth fandom for 12 years now. I created the UTAU Kikyuune Aiko and I post synth stuff under the name Studio VOXYZ.

My favorite voicebank of all time is Big Al, and he was my first purchased Vocaloid way back in 2011. I also really love Megurine Luka, Nekomura Iroha, MIRIAM, Yuzuki Yukari and YanHe.

I love chatting about vocalsynth characters and music a LOT so I hope this place gets a lil activity! I also like helping people learn how to use synths and such, so I'm open to technical questions as well anytime.

Report Topic

50 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by apolo

posted

Hello!! I'm Apollo. Favorite 'loid is Nizimine Kakoi. 

Report Reply

Reply by MystSaphyr

posted

Yessss a Kakoi fan, excellent taste 👍

I feel bad for not listing my fav UTAU now too cause Homurane Ray deserves some love

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

sorry in advance if this is lengthy

i'm amma, also known as officialr productions on youtube/soundcloud but rebranded to ammamanagucci. my utau is yuganda koe which u can check out her english and japanese voicebanks. i've been in the vocal synth community off and on for about 6 years or so (i started when i was about 11). my main vocal synth is utau, but i also own vocaloid. my other favorites to use are deepvocal, niaoniao, synth v, emvoice (before their ridiculous paywall rip my cover </3), and synsy. my favorite utau is kasane teto and my favorite vocaloid is oliver! i haven't been super active in the vocal synth community as of late (i think it's dying out honestly) but i like to check up now and again and sometimes throw together a random cover :D

Report Reply

Reply by crow

posted

hi, i'm Crow, I use synthv on my computer but I'm still not super good with it hehe! From synthv's lineup I love Saki AI and Genbu's voices, but I don't get to use them much on original stuff lol eleanor forte my love (also I just rlly like voca/utau music, I can't get utau to work fsr and im too poor for vocaloid but i love what people manage to create !!!)

Report Reply

Reply by DazzlingGleam

posted
updated

I'm not really good at introductions but here I go.

Hi, I'm BubblyStar, or DazzleBlitz, and I have been a fan since maybe 2011 or 2012. Buying Vocalsynths is too expensive for me, so I don't have any now.

My favorite Vocaloid is Megurine Luka, IA, Avanna, MEIKO, GUMI, Kagamine Rin

Favorite UTAU is Yokune Ruko(mostly the female voice bank, but the male one is good too), Kasane Teto, Matsudappoiyo, Matsudappoine, and Nene Nene. 

DECO*27, Wowaka, Heavenz, Keeno, whoo, and AVTechNO! to name a few of my favorite producers.

I don't want to list them all, or this will end up being a novel lol

Also, I do have SynthV, Deepvocal(on linux) and UTAU(on windows), but I don't know how to really use them well haha

Report Reply

Reply by MystSaphyr

posted

Welcome new people!! I'm so happy there seems to be a good handful of vocalsynth fans on here aaa

@amma I listened to Koe and whoaa I love her English especially!! I love how she sounds with that Telephone UST's phoneme choices/pronunciations of stuff, she's super clear!

@crow If you like I'd be happy to at least try to troubleshoot UTAU sometime! I know installing it on Win10 can be tricky.

@BubblyStar How about we make a song/producer recs thread so we can go wild on there :U

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

omg im rly glad u like her english!! surprisingly i think i plugged and played that ust, lol :O gah its so great that you're on spacehey!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by firecat

posted

Hey i'm firecat the one and only, while i dont have much music experience i do want to try it. My main thing is game development, as well as other gamedev stuff. I try my best to add miku hatsune in my games.

I have the old original miku hatsune vocaloid 2 editor, planning on getting the new version because well if you know vocaloid 2 editor than you know how hard it is having anyone say their lines. Favorites are Miku, Rin, Galaco and Mayu

Producers i like are Lamaze-P, 40mP, Pinocchio, UtataP and Mitchie M

Report Reply

Reply by Emarie Peach

posted

heya, i'm emarie! (pronounced like emma-ree) i've been into vocaloid and recently other vocal synths since ~2013 mainly just listening to the music and playing the project diva games

my favorite vocal synths are miku, rin, flower, luka, una, and kafu

if i had to choose, my favorite producers are wowaka and utsu-p, but i listen to really everything i can get my hands on. any recommendations would be much appreciated~

i make vocal synth playlists on youtube in my free time (:

nice meeting you all <3

Report Reply

Reply by Apollo

posted

this is super silly since I share a name with someone else here, but I'm also Apollo! fkdshdjk
You can also call me Stella if you'd like. My favorite vocalsynth is Zhiyu Moke!!

Report Reply

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted
updated

Hai! I'm Drowned n' mah fav vocaloidz r VFlower and Utatane Piko!! x3 Nice 2 meet everyone! :)

Report Reply

Reply by ♥*♡ lyrina ♡*♥

posted

hii, i'm lyrina !! :D

i have been a fan for about 10 years now, started with finding some songs on niconico to actually joining the fandom and trying to create utauloids

some of my favorite utauloids and vocaloids are vy1, vy2, megurine luka, rin & len kagamine, yuki kaai, v flower, akira neru, hatsune miku, kaito, kasane teto, gumi and many others

hope i can make some new friends here !! :D

Report Reply

Reply by 炜琦

posted

hey! im kei and im just a vocaloid fan and have been getting into cevio because of certain producers using KAFU ^^ 

fav producers are utsu-p, P.I.N.A, giga, 164, mikitoP and a few others but mostly those.

it's always been a dream to try and figure out a vocalsynth program like UTAU or something but never got the chance. maybe this will be the year!

Report Reply

Reply by molly

posted
updated

Hello everyone!!!

I'm molly/aice(she/her, 21y/o) and I absolutely love vocal synths! My most favourite vocaloid is aoki lapis!! I generally *adoooore* cute-sy voicetypes! I'm a sucker for those (*^^*;)

Regarding utauloids, I really like my friends' utaus, momo and defoko! But honestly, all utaus are great! ^^

I would absolutely love to have new utau friends! I have an utau of my own so I would love to have more friends who also own utaus- it's so much fun to talk about our bbies!!! >w<

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

EDIT: i thought I'd also mention some of my favourite Ps since I saw some people do it! 
My favourite ones include: NashimotoP, Masa and PinocchioP! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_cyan_dreams_xX

posted

Hi I'm cyan and while I don't use any vocal synth programs (did try using UTAU few years ago but I gave up cuz It's too hard for me O~O) I do love listening to vocal synth music, especially UTAU music!

My fave synth is Yokune Ruko (male, though the female VB is definitely in top 10) and I have enjoyed synth music on and off since 2015 :D 

Report Reply

Reply by jasper

posted

Hii im jasper or ryuu. idk how long ive been in this fandom but I havent rlly had any negative interactions. I hope I can have fun here :)

Report Reply

Reply by annus_horribilis

posted

Hi, I'm K,

I've Been using Vocaloid 4FE now for about 11months (I plan on buying the official vocaloid software when I can afford it ).
I also Have had Vocaloid 1 for about a week with MEIKO V1
I still have a long way to go in terms of learning the software, I publish some of my works on YouTube so I can learn from them and receive feedback, and my favourite vocaloids/utauloids are SeeU, Otomachi Una, Kasane Teto, Kaito, Meiko and Megurine Luka.

Report Reply

Reply by Mint

posted

Hi I'm Mint, my favorite vocaloid is Len, I've been a fan of vocaloid since 2011, I don't have the program for vocaloid- I don't think i can afford it right now. I've been wanting to checkout UTAU for a while now, my favorite utauloid is Teto and Tei (design/voice wise) I've been wanting to make my own Utauloid, I just don't have a design or any idea how to get started on it

So I joined here, cause I thought that maybe I can get some pointers and help here

Report Reply

Reply by -----

posted
updated

Hi!! Im Rem, Im mostly into vocaloid but I dabble in UTAU and voiceroid from time 2 time :)

I haven't been in the fandom 4 2 long, I started listening in 2016 (I think) and started interacting with the fandom in 2017.

My favorite vocaloids:
Mayu
Oliver
Yuzuki Yukari
Yan He
Gumi

Report Reply

Reply by Ᏼᥲɾꪮᥒꫀ᥉᥉ᏙᏴꪮᥒᏴꪮᥒ 🍬

posted
updated

Hi! I'm MoonBerryP (She/her) And my fave vocaloids are Hatsune Miku, Kagemine Rin, GUMI, MEIKO, IA, Oliver Dex & Daina. I also like Teto and Ruko (UTAU).

My favourite song is Rolling Girl by Wowaka (r.i.p).

I also like to cosplay :)

P.S. Compred to you guys I'm a baby in terms of how long I've been in the fandom (2-3 years). Yeah sorry if my tastes are a little bit generic I'm open to any recomendations :')

Report Reply

Reply by Kitchen Staff

posted

Hello, I'm Kitchen Staff and I just listen to the music and play the games of vocalsynths but I do plan on making songs for them in the future.

My favourite VOCALOIDS are Gakupo and Yuezheng Longya and my favourite UTAUs are Shinji Hibiki, Kame Beach and Kumone Keishi.

Report Reply

Reply by Tobias

posted

hi im tobias/lucid-p (or luc1d-tears as well) and vocal synths are big hyperfixation of mine and i thought it'd be neat to join here :o

my fav voicebanks of various engines: dex, kazehiki, zola project, oliver, utatane piko and tsurumaki maki!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Lain

posted

Yo, I'm Lain! Not a producer; I just like to listen to the music. That being said, I'd love to try making something using vocal synth at some point! Like the other person above, I'm pretty much a newbie compared to everyone else. I'd really like to discover more music though, so I'm open to any and all recommendations! I'm not picky with genres nor voicebanks ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by .vsq

posted
updated

hi, my name is cony. ive liked vocal synths for around 9 years!! my special interest

my favourite vocal synths are miku and ONE. i think theyre very neat!!!

my favorite producer is wowaka, i love him a lot and i would appreciate if anyone else who likes him could friend me and maybe let me talk a bit about him....

my favorite song is himitsu no nendan by wowaka

im not good at writing introductions im sorry ( ^^")

Report Reply

Reply by noriaki (nure)

posted

Hellooo! I'm Nure/Noriaki, nice to meet you all! I've been into vocal synths since 2014-ish. Favorites VBs are:

• Vocaloid: Kagamine Len
  • Utau: Defoko
  • Synthesizer v: Yuma
  • Chipspeech: Terminal 99
  • Alter/Ego: Marie Ork
  • VocalWriter: Andy

I also make songs in my freetime (my yt, if interested). :)

Report Reply

Reply by lepoisson

posted

hello!!!! 

i've been a fan since 2012 and since then i never stopped listening to vocal synths!

its hard to choose a fav vocal synth... cause i can like some a lot but hardly have songs from them cause they r underused and that affects my bias a lot....

but i'll give some honorable mentions!

• gahata meiji
  • gekiyaku
  • sukone tei
  • stardust english AI (ITS SOGOOOOD)

my introduction song was hoshi no kakera! sapporo 2011 version! (i watched the show to get into the fandom asfasfdasdfasdf)

currently my fav song is alter ego from misumi feat hatsune miku!

producers: utsup, kira, giga, meguri meguru, circusp, pinocchioP, mothy, neru (older stuff tbh), maretu, kairiki bear, deco*27 and so on

i hope we can share about songs!! i need moooreee!

Report Reply

Reply by Northh

posted

Hey! Im North and my favourite utau is either Ruko or Matsudappoiyo,,

My favourite vocaloid is either Len, Rin or Yohioloid (blonde hairs FTW)

Report Reply

Reply by m1kus4bb4th

posted

Hello everyone!!! My name's Princess :) 

My favourite vocaloids are Miku and Fukase, my fave UTAU is Yokune Ruko (specifically the male voicebank), and my fave producer is Utsu-p -- but I also enjoy Mitchie M and Deco*27, among many others.

I love discovering new songs, playing project diva and collecting miku figures! 

Report Reply

Reply by cola

posted

hello, i'm cola! if i had to choose a favorite vocaloid it'd probably be vflower or nekomura iroha, and my favorite utaus are the matsuda siblings. i have a bunch of favorite producers, but to list a few i like abuse, nashimoto-p, nilfruits, harufuri, and frog96. i've also started messing around a bit with utau myself but i'm still not at the point of making any decent music

Report Reply

Reply by franky

posted

howdy!! im franky :] ive been super into voicesynths for a really long time so i do have a lot of faves, i think mostly though i like the ones with almost a more natural tone? like kaai yuki or when people tune miku to lower voice! i also really like tone rion i think her designs very pretty and her voicebank is very nice :]

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Hi! I'm Angel! I got into Vocaloid when I was 11 years old. The first Vocaloid song I've ever listened to was "World is Mine" by Supercell. My favorite Vocaloids are VFlower, Oliver, and Hatsune Miku.

My favorite producers are PinocchioP, Maretu, and Kikuo.

My current favorite Vocaloid song is Hitogawari by Kikuo and Hanatan. 

I hope I can make some friends from this group so we can talk about Vocaloid together!

Report Reply

Reply by turnip

posted

ross, 21, they/he, been a vocal synth fan for pretty much ever but only just recently jumped on the train of participating in it with the advent of vocaloid6. favorite is sachiko. i make miku covers of songs that i like on my youtube, but the problem is that i can only use miku english because the disk drive in my computer isn't hooked up so i can't access her jp banks atm. i love technology. /sar

Report Reply

Reply by REN

posted
updated

hiii! i'm REN
19m, just starting out vocaloid 5 covers.   my favourite loids are probably gakupo and gumi. favourite producers are definitely hachi (</3) and mafumafu.  

Report Reply

Reply by poetica

posted

greetings, i'm poetica. i am a vocalsynth enjoyer for ten years, my most favourite synths are utau's mawarine shuu, vocaloid's vflower and kaai yuki.

i myself am working on my own utau voicebank (that shall remain unpublished ^^").

Report Reply

Reply by Chip

posted
updated

Hi im Chip!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Ive been a Vocaloid fan for around 2-3 years o((>ω< ))o

And if you couldnt tell by my layout and my pfp my fav vocaloid is KAITO ✧(∩^o^)⊃━☆

Report Reply

Reply by Sp00pyCat

posted

Hi I'm Jacque(Jake), but I also go by Sp00pyCat_P, I've been using vocaloid for a little over a year now but I've been an avid fan since I was around 8 years old. My favorite voicebanks are Gumi, YOHIOloid, VY2 and Mew :3.

Report Reply

Reply by daki✰

posted

hiii ( ◕▿◕ )/ my name is lynn, ive been into vocal synths for maybe a little over a decade now. funnily enough, my favorite utauloids are aiko and ruko! my fav vocaloids are mayu and sachiko. i've been working on my own utauloids, though i havent distributed any as of now

Report Reply

Reply by Tibe

posted

Hi! I'm Tibe, aka TibeThatGuy. I (try to) make UTAU and OpenUtau covers for my YouTube channel. I don't really have a favourite voicebank, but my most used is ALDV-1.

Report Reply

Reply by spadesandaces

posted

hihi and hello! i'm spades, i just recently started using synthv, and plan to learn piapro studio and the vocaloid software when i eventually get the money to buy the full versions (i'm using lite everything rn help ) in case you're curious, v4 flower's my favorite vocaloid, ruko's my favorite utau and teto's my (new) favorite synthv character! apologies if this is formatted weird or something i don't think i've ever done a forum reply before lol

Report Reply

Reply by Ir4

posted

Hellos my names Ira but I spell it like Ir4?(my online name) I’ve been trying to get into making songs with pocket singer but it’s really hard (I like making talkaloids more and maybe one day I’ll post them) and my favorite vocaloid is mikoto and I’ve been in the fandom since i was 8-9 ish :)

Report Reply

Reply by BrunchMonster

posted

Hello! I'm Brunch, and I have so many vocaloid favorites omg

My favorite Producer is PinocchioP, I just really like his style of music! As for favorite vocaloid, that's a really tough question for me lol. It's so hard to choose! I've been really liking Teto's new SynthV voicebank, I love how it's both still teto yet something entirely new as well. My favorite song currently is Fall Semester Song by ippotsk!

It's nice to meet you all!

Report Reply

Reply by mesquita 🎀(⁠ᗒ⩊ᗕ ྀི)

posted

hello ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა!! i'm mesquita (or hazel) and i've been a vocaloid fan since i was 9 💗 i have been practicing UTAU covers for a while and now i'm trying to get with the VOCALOID4 engine

i don't think i have the capacity to produce anyhing but i'll start guitar classes and i'll learn the keyboard and hope to produce something in the future .o(≧∀≦)o i'm not experienced with anything, all i do is experimental 

my favorite vocal synths are nekomura iroha, otomachi una, megurine luka, yamine renri, kagamine rin, kasane teto, and some deeply hidden UTAU voicebanks i forgot the name of  (´∩`。)

the main artists i listen are utso-p and maretu! i hope to learn somethings about producing ꒰ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ꒱

Report Reply

Reply by Noonbeam

posted

just made my account and figured that i should join some groups !!!!!!!! ive technically listened to vocaloid before but ive only REALLY listened and been in the fandom for like a year. im noonbeam and i make music, hoping to get some vocaloids for christmas !!! favorite vocaloid at the moment is mayu i love her design soooooo much

Report Reply

Reply by banana

posted

i'm nana or j and my producer name is nana774 ^_^ i use v5 and synthv and my favorite voices are yuzuki yukari, kyo, dex, kafu, solaria, and miku v4x solid! i'm hoping to have enough money to buy synthv premium for christmas so i can buy saros too

i'm a big fan of wowaka and his band hitorie, and my other favorite producers are hiiragi magnetite, sheeno mirin, harumaki gohan, inaba kumori, sasakure.uk, and youman. i really like alternative rock with electronic elements heheheh

i love discussing music production and favorite songs so if any rookies, seasoned composers, or casual listeners wanna have a chat then i'm always open to talking :D

Report Reply

Reply by iusaka

posted

iusaka/iusa/towa
i upload covers on yt w matsudappoiyo and ron keine

those are my fave utaus too

my fave vocaloids are gack n luka

Report Reply

Reply by Geo

posted

Hey guys, I've been making music for a long time.
www.ccmixter.org/people/vidian

I don't really like it mostly anymore.

But if anyone wanted to work on some projects w me I'd be down for that. 

hmu

Report Reply

Reply by Project ColorCast

posted

Hi! I'm ColorCast! Ive been apart of the vocaloid community for about 5 years now and my favorite voicebanks are Gakupoid, Flower, and MAIKA!

I've been trying to make original music but I dont have the correct tools for instrumentals or recording :,)

Report Reply

Reply by luckycat2994

posted

Hi you can call me Lucky im a person who speak spanish and likes vocaloid and utau my favorite vocaloid is gachapoid im in the synths since 2020 (i meet vocaloid in the 2014) and i hope to be friends!

Report Reply

Reply by Radical Edward

posted

I don't really care what you people call me. I've been a fan of Vocaloid and the likes since 2021. My favorite banks are Otomachi Una and Zundamon. I have OpenUtau, Voicevox, Voisona (only Chis-A though since she's free), SynthV Basic, and Vocaloid 6 (GUMI AI :3), personally. My favorite producers are Hachi, PinnochioP, ryo, Hinata Electric Works, and cosMo, but I listen to a lot. ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler i guess

posted

hi im Tyler I really like Furloid!!!!

I like vocaloid noise stuff tho I love the Hatsune Kaidan albums

Report Reply