« Back to the Deranged SpaceHey Gamers Forum

What's Your Favorite Pokemon?

Keeping up with my name, what's your favorite Pokemon and favorite Pokemon game? My favorite are Squirtle and Vulpix. My favorite game would have to be Pokemon Red. I've played all of the Pokemon games so far except the new Pokemon Snap game. I'm excited about the new on that's going to be coming out. :D

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xSkyex

posted

Pokemon yellow will always hold a place in my heart, as it is the first pokemon i ever played. 

Though ive really been enjoying Sword. (As well as playing too much pokemon go)

I have two favorite pokemon for two different reasons:

Cuteness/cuddlefactor = Psyduck. Platypi are my favorite animal and psyduck is so adorable :3

For battle= Gyrados. Gyrados is a fricken tank.

Report Reply

Reply by N30V3N0M

posted

A toss up between Bulbasaur and Mewtwo.,  I'm an old school Pokémon player. :D

Report Reply

Reply by Koti

posted

Scyyyythaaaa

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

My favorite will always be Squirtle and its evolutions. I didn't get into Pokemon until 1999, with Blue being my first game. After starting it, I immediately picked up Red and Yellow. My first pokemon was Squirtle and its evolution, Blastoise, was the first pokemon I ever got to level 100. To this day, I still have my original Pokemon Blue with my original game saved (and still functional) and that level 100 Blastoise is still in that game.

I play Sword and Shield now, and in that game I have a level 100 Blastoise, Charmander and Venusaur. They are still my go to team with my Blastoise leading the charge.

Report Reply

Reply by GL1TT3RC0RPS3

posted

for battle rp my pokemon are Venusaur, Decidueye, Kadabra and Haunter. But I also like Rillaboom and Vaporeon!!

Report Reply

Reply by ZOMBIE

posted
updated

hoping i won't get bashed on cause i'm newer to enjoying pokémon so i know opinions might be unpopular lol

for pokémon games i unfortunately have only gotten to play the newest rival games :/

but as for my favorite pokémon  bulbasaur (or any of its evolutions) who i main in pokémon unite aswell tho (bit of a bizarre answer) i actually also really like pheramosa and from sword and shield specifically maybe appletun (just makes me happy, mainly it's design not really that stats)

Report Reply

Reply by Dark_Spark_47

posted

Well my favorite pokemon when I was younger was Onix. But now that my girlfriend's nickname is Squirtle, I gotta say it's my favorite now. Can we just appreciate that no matter how many pokemon there are, every single one of them is at least someone's favorite? It's pretty nice

Report Reply

Reply by Salrynn

posted

When it comes to favourite pokemon, mine is bellossom! I love stuff to do with flowers and nature so seeing pokemon like bellossom makes me so happy! I love how small they are, and they are always a staple on my teams ^_^

I took so many photos of them in new pokemon snap... XD

Report Reply

Reply by R00by!

posted
updated

Latias for the mon and white 2 for the game :)

Report Reply

Reply by zombie

posted

Reply by spiderxlily

posted

Noivern or Sylveon! I love X/Y! Sword/shield is probs a close second

Report Reply

Reply by Matt Dragonsense

posted

Gotta be Dragonite. You might have guessed from my profile that I have a particular fixation with dragons. But also the fact that Dragonite is a really strong dragon type that absolutely slapped back in Gen 1, but also has a certain cutesy and wholesome vibe to its design, which sets it apart from most other dragon types.

Report Reply