« SpaceHey Forum

broken images

Posted by girl machina

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

ive noticed that sum people's blog posts have broken images/unable to view them

even in my recent blog post i couldnt see any of the images even after refreshing the page and updating the entry post it didnt change at all.

is this an issue w/ me or does spacehey just have an annoying bug. ://

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Melrose

posted
updated

This seems to be a backend issue with the private profile settings. No further details however, talking to several layout creators about this issue as well.

Edit: Update from twitter, image issues should be fixed. Any further issues, report to the support email asap.

Report Reply

Reply by LaurenBacall

posted

If you are experiencing issues with broken or missing images in blog posts on a platform like SpaceHey, it could be due to various factors. These issues could be platform-related, browser-related, or content-related.

Try clear your browser cache geometry dash meltdown and cookies to ensure you're not viewing a cached version of the page. Sometimes, cached data can cause display problems.

Try accessing the page using a different web browser to see if the issue persists. Some browsers may handle certain types of content differently.

Report Reply

Reply by Föxxyy!

posted

I been having that exact problem when I try upload images or share some of my artwork, it is super annoying!!!

But I’m thankful there’s people there that are trying to understand the situation that deserves to be appreciated.💙

Report Reply

Reply by wynter !

posted

i have the same issue :,(((

Report Reply

Reply by custard x3

posted

same for me ):c

Report Reply