Topic: Favorite Anime?

Sort Replies:

Reply by call me anything!

posted

my fav is serial experiments lain, jjba, and nyan sugar neko girls

Report Reply

Reply by Segsyfatui

posted

My favs are definitely The Devil is A Part-timer, Oni ni tsukeru kusuri wa nai! and SEL

Report Reply

Reply by gusano ☆

posted

Soul Eater for the animation/Attack on Titan for plot/Studio Ghibli for entertiantment 

Report Reply

Reply by jubandistrict

posted

My pfp and username are from Sailor Moon, and while I love that anime, my favorite anime is actually Neon Genesis Evangelion 

Usagi and Misato have the same seiyuu

Report Reply

Reply by carson_the_arson

posted

Reply by ✧⋆。toad。⋆✧

posted

CHAINSAWMAN!!!! *engine revving*

Report Reply

Reply by Nathaniel

posted

black lagoon (2006)

perfect blue (1997)

devilman (1972)

Report Reply

Reply by ʂƙყƖąཞ 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

posted

death note and sailor moon <3

Report Reply

Reply by latroiadisanji

posted

without a doubt, naruto

Report Reply

Reply by Giuseppe

posted

Cowboy Bebop

Report Reply

Reply by Citrus/Lloyd

posted

I have a lot of favorites, but currently my top two are Blue Exorcist and Osomatsu-San!!:))

Report Reply

Reply by M1k3y

posted

Definitely Haikyuu or Death Note

Report Reply

Reply by Treacle

posted

Right now I am watching Tokyo Revengers, but one I really recommend is Wolf's Rain

Report Reply

Reply by Neuromantic

posted

Gotta say, my all time favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop, for the aesthetic, characters, and story in general.

Report Reply

Reply by ✧ xy ✧

posted

Mines Angels of death, 

im not sure if im bias because it was what got me back into anime but its been my favourite since around 2019

if anyone decides to watch it or has already seen it pls add me so we can talk abt it <3

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Glow ☆

posted

Romeos Blue Skies, its So Good please watch it its Criminally underrated there are like 3 fans. Its very ghibli-esque but darker and its not fantasy or magical. Theres no dub since its pretty old and not very popular but.oh my god its beautiful.

Report Reply

Reply by pirupi ♡

posted
updated

my favorite anime is lucky star! it's so cute and relaxing! i love the silliness and references. the characters are also cute and fun to watch! definitely a must watch slice of life

Report Reply

Reply by Sontiara.exe

posted

Kappa Mikey and Exchange Student Zero arr me personal favorites Xd

Although am a lil partial to Slayers and Dragon Ball Z X3

Report Reply

Reply by maple

posted

citrus and ponyo

Report Reply

Reply by NathKordet

posted

ERGO PROXY !1!!1!1!

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted
updated

Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, Full Metal Alchemist (the original and Brotherhood), and Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba

Report Reply

Reply by Raven

posted

My favorite anime of all time is Steins;Gate. In my opinion, it's the best and probably the most realistic take on time travel since Back to the Future. Definitely recommend watching

Report Reply

Reply by Raven

posted

My favorite anime of all time is Steins;Gate. In my opinion, it's the best and probably the most realistic take on time travel since Back to the Future. Definitely recommend watching

Report Reply

Reply by Raven

posted

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Dakufangu_xX

posted

kirby fan here

gotta say it's kirby right back at ya/kirby of the stars

Report Reply

Reply by crumxxu

posted

death note for sure! mirai nikki comes in a close second.

Report Reply

Reply by crona

posted

soul eater & blood c!

🍓🖤🍓

Report Reply

Reply by Ria

posted

Naruto most definitely

Report Reply

Reply by zoro baby!

posted

i've only watched a handful of animes but my number one is ofc my goat, one peice.

i highlyyy recommend it. idgaf if u think it's too long. it's a modern odyssey and one hell of a story with the best BEST MC out there. with most animes, it feels like you already know what's gonna happen at the end, but with one piece, i've caught up with the 1050+ episodes and manga and i'm still on the edge of my seat!!! even at the start of the story it's filled with hilarious moments, nail-biting action, and amazing visuals. and don't even get me started on the world-building! definitely known as one of the "big 3" for a reason, and 100% a must-watch! 

Report Reply

Reply by fyesory

posted

detective conan and detective school q. both are great detective/mystery animes :) 

Report Reply

Reply by ♱Koryn♱

posted

I love hellsing ultimate, dororo, demon slayer and jjk so much!! just based off of those you can tell what type of genre I like but still 10/10 shows

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Dakufangu_xX

posted

As you'd expect from me, Hoshi No Kirby!

Report Reply

Reply by hunter

posted

tokyo revengers , although it is miserable if u want ur mental health like it is atm then do not read the manga

Report Reply

Reply by lanciasedie

posted
updated

detective conan <33

Report Reply

Reply by CoolFool_56

posted
updated

I'm a bitch for flcl !! ★

Report Reply

Reply by Plasmaelite22

posted

Overlord is my current obsession but fill metal alchemist brotherhood, big-o, mobile suit gundam 8th ms team, hellsing there's so many I love to watch over and over Trigun, yu yu Hakusho and bobobo-bo bo-bobo 

Report Reply

Reply by boxtheloser

posted

anohana is my fav

Report Reply

Reply by N‡ko

posted

Serial Experiments Lain

Report Reply

Reply by Oxyd

posted

Probably Gurren Lagann (best mecha anime) or Panty and Stocking. 

Report Reply

Reply by Chloe Jackson

posted

evangelion, the end of eva, serial experiments lain, flcl, welcome to the nhk, the devil is a part-timer, and your name

Report Reply

Reply by Sabrina.S

posted

Anyone know of trusted sites to watch anime at? 

Report Reply

Reply by REN

posted

DEFINITELY watch the old devilman ovas, the dub is hilarious and it's the only one that actually faithfully adapted the source material.  it's a shame it didn't finish the manga but alas.

Report Reply

Reply by penguinz0

posted

The gay one

Report Reply

Reply by Trice

posted

Anything by Ikuhara is a must-watch. Revolutionary Girl Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum are my personal favorites from him. You will bawl by the end, I promise. Both of these deal with some very heavy themes so a bit of caution is advised. There's also tons of wacky humor in them too though!

Some other faves of mine are:

• Princess Tutu
  • Ping Pong The Animation
  • Liz and the blue bird (Movie)
  • Houseki No Kuni (unfortunately there's only one season currently. Read the manga! It's gorgeous too!)
  • Noragami (likely won't ever get a 3rd season... but the manga is so good!)

Report Reply

Reply by xX_CatOverlord_Xx

posted

my favorite anime is monster! it's such a delight.

Report Reply

Reply by SACRED_HELENA

posted

Madoka Magica....It's absolutely beautiful T  .  T

Report Reply

Reply by Felixxxyz_XD

posted

Attack on titan 

Report Reply

Reply by Elias

posted

My favorite definetly has to be bungou stray dogs. :3

Report Reply

Reply by MANIACWITHGUN200

posted

One Piece and Death Note they the best fr

Report Reply

Reply by Clara

posted

I think Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Mirai Nikki.

Report Reply