« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Re learning HTML and CSS code, send help!

I've been able too add the snowflake code (or in my case hearts) but I'm trying too fix the backround too a repeated image or gif and I cant get the code too work right. I've looked here and there are great websites too help re fresh the mind on how code works, I just cant get it too work right... am I doing something wrong? can someone help me out? It's been so long  and I'm trying but nothing is working for me. Can anyone send me a cheet sheet or something? Thank you in advance!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by apparelsteel

posted

You can start with some kind of cheat sheets on the Internet. In addition, there are some basic courses on w3 school and some apps for apple and android.

I know your pain, but it's better to study some theory in advance, before creating something yourself. Just to know what HTML and CSS can do.

Report Reply

Reply by yeseniawolf

posted

It is amazing to be here with everyone, and I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me. The knowledge and information you have provided here are really helpful to me. geometry dash

Report Reply

Reply by MaximusHill

posted

Hello! I can help you with this problem. You can contact me directly. I have a lot of experience in writing HTML code. I mainly deal with creating chat box widget html code on websites and much more. I hope to be useful to you.

Report Reply

Reply by Reder

posted

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Top 20 affordable coding platforms for kids - free and semi-free resources for kids and teenagers to learn computer-science.

Report Reply

Reply by Nikko

posted

I remember there being a coding course by google or somebody that helped me.

Report Reply