« Back to the -ᗪᖇᗩᘜOᑎ ᗷᗩᒪᒪ Z- Network! Forum

Your opinion on DBGT?

1 Reply

Reply by freezerburnz99

posted

i think i arrived to the thread late...

honestly it's not nearly as bad as people used to say.. a majority of gt is cool but i feel like the hate against gt should specifically apply to the black star dragon ball arc. also i don't find pan annoying because usually she's taking the situation seriously.. considering the whole earth will blow up if they dont find the bsdb. it was kind of weird she took credit for the whole thing when she came back to earth. the baby vegeta arc was cool (though majuub getting punked out like that was kind of sad). super 17 was fine, i wish the villains from hell got to do more. for a specific example, i would want nappa, who is now a super saiyan, to fight vegeta in his base form.. and vegeta would obviously win, but the whole situation would give him enough time to consider the fact that what he did to nappa was wrong, in the saiyan arc. the rest of the super 17 arc, fine, maybe don't revive krillin again since that takes the value out of his death (and also he doesn't do anything else in gt). the shadow dragons arc was cool, i don't have anything bad to say about it. the idea of the dragon balls coming back to bite everyone in the ass is a perfect way to conclude the series and even having goku permanently sacrifice his life to keep them away from earth was fitting. i would have liked if they continued on past gt, honestly. dragon ball without the dragon balls. i'm just not sure how they'd do it since making someone stronger than the shadow dragons is a crazy ask for the gt universe. maybe they would have it focus on gohan instead? that way, they could start out with lowered stakes compared to gt. some people might not like that, but they did it with naruto shippuden into boruto, so idk why it wouldn't work for dragon ball. but also if they did continue dragon ball, they legitimately would need to keep goku and the (earth) dragon balls away. forever. maybe they would even have namekian shadow dragons at some point...

about 20% of what i said wasn't even related so i'll stop typing now...

Report Reply