« Back to the MySpace93 Fwiends Forum

General Chat [pinned]

Posted by JudgeBigMansion

posted
updated

Forum: MySpace93 Fwiends Group

Use this topic to talk about whatever:

The good old days of MS93, your thoughts on SpaceHey, your favorite flavor of underwear, etc.

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by finn!

posted

I didn't officially have an account around early april but i remember going on the site on april 1st and seeing everyone's cool themes and how they changed it for april fool's day. I miss that :') 

also im pretty sure someone had a whole page filled with dame da ne memes just i thought was pretty cool lmao 

Report Reply

Reply by JudgeBigMansion

posted

Oh wow, I had no idea! I only joined MS93 a week before it closed, but I wish I could have seen that.

I wonder if anyone kept any screenshots around...

-JBM-

Report Reply

Reply by Benjamin Fazzio

posted

For peeps who know me as PokemonFan916 from W93, I made this group for all of those peeps

https://groups.spacehey.com/PKMNsW93Fwiends

Report Reply

Reply by Benjamin Fazzio

posted

For peeps who know me as PokemonFan916 from W93, I made this group for all of those peeps

https://groups.spacehey.com/PKMNsW93Fwiends

Report Reply

Reply by hank.wimbleton

posted

i got an account back in november through my friend benrey, but i sadly lost interest at some point afterwards and i didn't start becoming an active member until earlier this year. it's been one hell of a ride and i'll never forget it.

though, one of my favourite parts was honestly from november, when benrey took over the "free to use" account, where they displayed the login as their catchphrase... even i put a thing or two into the css, and im pretty sure i was the reason benrey hella used the walter gif. it was amazing and i wish we could have an experience like that again.

Report Reply

Reply by singsian

posted

any way to change the background for your profile? i've been doing 

<style>
main{
background: url(imageurl);
}
</style>

but the background just comes up as gray. What do i do to actually change the background?

thank you!

Report Reply

Reply by asmodeus

posted

I joined MySpace93 most of the quarantine before it was shut down, the things i miss the most are the mp3 attachment on your profile and that you could attach images on comment replies :(

Tho SpaceHey has its pros too! like the interest section and the layouts page, in MySpace93 it was so hard to find someone who did layout bases for you to use, so its nice that now everyone can have a nice profile if they want!

Report Reply

Reply by b0en.g0t.b1tch3s

posted

Reply by gauntykey

posted

I wandered back to myspace93 and was sad to see I couldn't log in and that all posts were from 2021, so I'm glad I saw something abt it here ! I assumed it just was taken down for some sort of reason, but I'm glad spacehey is here to recoup phew

Report Reply

Reply by supraman

posted

i found spacehey after finding myspace on w93 today
kinda sad that the w93 ver. got shut down it seemed slightly cooler than spacehey but its better than nothing

Report Reply

Reply by ~Katie~Khaos~

posted

I miss the old Myspace so much. Those were literally the best days of my life and now they're just gone and I'm forced to adult and I HATE IT! UGH! 

Report Reply

Reply by Hatsune Miku

posted

its been soooo long since w93 it feels.....even tho its only been like a yr. I want it back so bad! The environment here is so different . W93 was very creative and friendly i miss it

Report Reply

Reply by ninan

posted

honestly i still miss ms93 even though the shutdown happened a year ago and i still really want it back! i had so much fun making themes and friends there , even tho this site exists it dont feel the same to me LOLL rip ms93, ig janken forgot to release the source code

Report Reply

Reply by Riley

posted

Hi im new here ^^

Report Reply

Reply by peter dinklage

posted
updated

Hello, I had used Myspace93 since maybe 2019 to 2021 which I don't remember much, pretending to be like popular figure while being fed up with type/s of people on it.

I know the worst thing about Myspace93 is the account breach (or as what they called it, "database leak") that is responsible for shut down. According insider source, or to be more precise, my memory: Myspace93's database saves passwords in plaintext, which people who is into encryption and (web) security knows that it is 100% absolutely no-no, they should be hashed (one-way encryption) instead. It had been leaked by a person who is trusted by Jankenpopp, who manages Windows 93 and Myspace93 itself. Official Discord server had been shut down before or after that.

Report Reply

Reply by peter dinklage

posted

Hey, speaking of Windows 93:
Has everyone ever heard of Trollbox which is a chat application that came in Windows 93?

Report Reply

Reply by Savannah Whang

posted

I remember I was in high school, my late best friend told me about MySpace and said I should join so she made a profile for me and uploaded a few pictures. I loved writing blogs and making my profiles different every so often, I hated when they changed everything.

Report Reply