« Back to the MySpace93 Fwiends Forum

Fwiend Finder [pinned]

Posted by JudgeBigMansion

posted
updated

Forum: MySpace93 Fwiends Group

This topic is for users seeking specific MS93 users.

Use this to ask questions and share information about users' whereabouts, other social media, etc.

UPDATE 7/4/21: MySpace93 is back online as an archive for the time being. If you make a post about yourself or someone you're looking for here, it would help if you put a link to your or the person you're looking for's old MS93 page.

Report Topic

139 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by norte

posted

its meeeeeee or spacehey is like d3aaaad? T_T i just wanted to find frwends here and chat waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! anyways theres people from 2023? hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Report Reply

Reply by vixen ☆

posted

i use to be tsukishima on there 

Report Reply

Reply by xXMattie_MiseryXx

posted

Reply by moldedwinters

posted

i had like three accounts on it, since I was super indecisive when it came to a layout choice (like this and that). although my most popular/active account was VERY different to my current style/interests.. its kinda embarrassing looking back at it lmaoa 

but i do thank ms93 for basically introducing me to css and eventually html, so thats neat !

Report Reply

Reply by P3RC1V4L ☆

posted

My user was mob and I had a nostalgic flipnote/asdfmovie/old internet themed layout !!! 

Report Reply

Reply by tampon

posted

my user was just the word "fat"

Report Reply

Reply by ghostpawn

posted

hii, i just recently got back on spacehey, so it would be cool to reconnect with ppl from ms93 (esp if we were friends) ^^

i went by ghostpawn, just as i do now and this was my profile: https://myspace.windows93.net/?id=50173

Report Reply

Reply by partypoison

posted

I had the same username on ms93, (partypoison), hoping to reconnect with some of my old friends :)

Report Reply

Reply by lana☆

posted

i was under the username “danganronpa” on there, if u knew me add me if you’d like :D

Report Reply

Reply by Love Smothers Allergy

posted

dropping by to say hello! love shoegaze, industrial, goth rock, trip hop, noise rock, experimental etc. 

Report Reply

Reply by ⁶⁶⁶ sie ʚ♡︎ɞ

posted

my username was vamp

Report Reply

Reply by eyeless jack

posted

hoping to find my old friends! my user was NARUKAMI

Report Reply

Reply by ciddie0

posted

hii :DDD my username on windows93 was crispykibbles! if you know me from there feel free to reach out

here was my friends list: https://myspace.windows93.net/all.php?id=49931

Report Reply

Reply by addy allure

posted

i joined myspace93 a month after joining spacehey, and was curious 2 try it out:

i barely used it bc it was so limited, and @ the time i joined, i was unfamiliar w coding my profile, bc i have never used the og myspace during its heyday. and plus, i was using spacehey a lot and was getting more familiarized w it.

Report Reply

Reply by sila <3

posted

hey guys i just joined spacehey and i need some friends asap cuz im bored lol... soooo if u wanna add me just feel free to do so (also im always active so i can reply quickly :))  

Report Reply

Reply by bovertigo

posted

HEYYYYYYY

I WAS BOP ON MYSPACE93 AND MY ID WAS 84820

HERES THE LINK TOO https://myspace.windows93.net/?id=84820

Report Reply

Reply by boxypop

posted

hiya my username on there was boxystarter14 tbh i miss those times

Report Reply

Reply by 𝚂𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚊𝚛 ❥

posted

I used to play yoville on MySpace way back when , if anyone remembers those days let’s reminisce!

Report Reply

Reply by REB

posted

Hey everyone, my username on MySpace93 was "REB" (https://myspace.windows93.net/index.php?id=82318). Hope anyone that knew me on here can find me. -REB

Report Reply

Reply by Asriel

posted

Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found this site. I was one of the earlier Windows 93 users and had two accounts: Djwilde (this was a deadname tho) and Spaceboy. If anyone remembers me or wants to add me then please feel free! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by sum179

posted
updated

if we were friends add me! my user was @pinterestwhore <3

Report Reply

Reply by Finn Mertens

posted

Hey! I was Finn Mertens on MySpace93

Report Reply

Reply by SgtD

posted

Hey guys! I went by SgtD on Myspace93. Really want to reconnect with a lot of the cool people I met on there, as well as anyone new. Here's my old page archive (https://myspace.windows93.net/index.php?id=70762).

Report Reply

Reply by CoolBonez

posted

I joined Myspace93 only for a few months before it was deleted!!! 

I rlly liked it tho and met alot of rlly cool ppl,, so i made a acc on here :]
Usernames the same!! Tho i might've had a underscore between Cool n Bonez... Aka Cool_Bonez <3

Report Reply

Reply by Yoshi

posted

Hi my nickname on myspace93 used to be gangsta mario and i'm looking for my former friends

Report Reply

Reply by s1lv1a

posted

heyeyeyeyey! my nickname on myspace was coral1nee! idk if there will be even 1 of my fwiends, but uh.. guys i miss u

Report Reply

Reply by snow

posted

i used to be SnowSpirit but i think i was relatively new until it closed down and i didn't talk to anyone lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Underrr

posted

My user on ms93 was Underrr with same pfp as here! feel free to add me here :> 

link to my profile on ms93: https://myspace.windows93.net/index.php?id=56831

Report Reply

Reply by ace

posted
updated

hi! this was my myspace93 profile. if we were friends, feel free to add :)

Report Reply

Reply by Lemoon

posted

I MISS A LOT MS93 

I had the same pfp as here and a similar name: Lemon_moon
I had 172 fwiends
I miss MS93 too much it felt more... cozy (?) I'm not sure if that's the rigth word lol
It was easier to meke fwiends,but at least spacehey has more things XD

Report Reply

Reply by ashton<3

posted

My old MS93 was Homosexualiteaaa  https://myspace.windows93.net/?id=6942 

I had 1k+ fwiends added on there, so if anyone here remembers feel free 2 add me <3 I had an account before that, I don't remember the user but I tested my CSS on there a lot. I was on MS93 back in probably 2019 lmao hopefully I can find some of my old buddies :)

Report Reply

Reply by zennicai

posted
updated

Reply by Love Smothers Allergy

posted

Hi everyone! I was Love Smothers Allergy a million years ago. Left myspace in 2010. I'm 10000% sure no one remembers me but feel free to add me 

Report Reply

Reply by jai ⛧

posted

Pretty new on here ^^ but my MS93 was cumslayer !! if anyone had me added lmk because I wanna be in touch <3

Report Reply

Reply by Sbeve

posted

It's me. The one and only. If you know me, you know me. I mean who wouldn't know me. Aside from being narcissistic, if you recognize me then go ahead and add me as a friend, and hell, go wild and pop me a message. The people on myspace93 seemed easier to talk to for some reason. eh, doesn't matter. Your favorite skeleton is here (has been for months but is active now)

Report Reply

Reply by jane

posted

realized i never posted my old user on here </3

anyways
i was emonighhtmre
i think i had almost 11k friends or more im not sure lol it was like 7 months ago
umm most likely you saw my profile always online and if u go on myspace windows 93 right now you will see that im online lol 
if you remember me feel free to add me!!
i'm not that active on here tho so u can add me on any of my socials :]

Report Reply

Reply by brahms [CW FOR AUTOPLAY MUSIC]

posted

postin this again but my name was boodwecker 

Report Reply

Reply by NeoNemesis

posted

I don't really know if anyone here had me on MS93, but my name was the same as here. So if by chance you had me on there, feel free to add me here and catch up or whatnot :)

Report Reply

Reply by personally-comfy

posted

Hey there Myspace93 peeps,

I had about a hundred or so fweinds over there. My id/name was:

yoohoo
https://myspace.windows93.net/?id=234

If you were my fwiend then hopefully we can be fwiends agains!

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted

Reply by octovalis

posted

i kept my old username and layout but here is my old page, if you remember me you should definitely say hi :D

Report Reply

Reply by Snail

posted

Hey!! I was on MS93 as VoidSnail. If you remember me, shoot me a friend request. Here's my fwiends list if you wanna look through it!!

Report Reply

Reply by EISENHANS

posted

User EISENHANS from Myspace Windows93 

looking for my beautiful 1,890 homies 
love,
hans 

Report Reply

Reply by auroral

posted
updated

Had 840 fwiends on Windows93, one of you mf's atta remember me! 

Report Reply

Reply by Dave :)

posted

i was user Dorit.hot or Dorit_hot ! its had been a while since i had logged onto that website before it got taken down lol

I hope i can find my previous friends!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by In a perpetual Ohio

posted

Ayo peeps I was Ey3_V0m1t on W93 pls friend me back if we were before <3 AND I SAW THAT SOMEONE HAD THE SAME USERNAME AS ME >:( >:( >:( so ignore the 9 year old interwebs one and I'm the 15 year old attack helicopter

Report Reply

Reply by Adrian

posted

Heyo! I used to be Not_Important on there. Feel free to add me again if ya want :]

Report Reply

Reply by SL0P

posted

hey yall! i was gOOBIE0102 there! my pfp was Kim from scott pilgrim movie shooting herself with a finger gun!

gOOBIE0102

gOOBIE0102

gOOBIE0102

Report Reply

Reply by JillTheSomething

posted

Same here as I was there. Hit me up!

Report Reply