« Back to the Crochet and Knitting Forum

Summer time garments

Anybody knitting or crocheting summer-time stuff? I'm working on a test knit for a short sleeve tee. I'll post pics when it's done and maybe a link to the patterns website (it may be ravelry but I'm not sure whether the designer is going to post it there since rav is a shit show re: website update.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anxo

posted

I am! It took me a while to start, but I'm knitting Heart of fire by DROPS, a sleeveless top, in 100% cotton.
DROPS patterns aren't the best, but for now the only problems I had were caused by my lack of attention and excessive creativity

I am also lucky enough that where I live summers aren't that hot, and I can still knit with wool (but fingering or ligther), and last week I finally finished a shawl I started almost two winters ago.

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

Very cool! I figure I'll finish the piece I'm working on by the 10th on July. I'm almost done with the body before the ribbing.

Report Reply

Reply by Anxo

posted

I finished!
I don't know what to knit next. I'm even thinking about not knitting anything at all, and take the time to finish all my cross stitch WIP xDD
IMG-20210718-130102-peq

But I want to know what all of you are knitting. Maybe I just haven't found a good pattern yet :)

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted
updated

Anxo, that looks great!

I finished my TwoToneTee by ReelBigStitch on ravelry. The pattern hasn't been released yet, but I'm proud with how mine turned out!

20210706-104505

Report Reply

Reply by Anxo

posted

I already commented on your bulletin, but I like it a lot! Was it a test knit?

Report Reply

Reply by SusieQ84

posted

Yes! This was a test knit!

Report Reply