« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Hellenic Polytheism

Any other Hellenic Polytheists here? Who do you worship? 

I currently worship Aphrodite, she's great. <3

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jesi Jones

posted

I'm not personally, but you'll want to look up a woman by the name of Laurelei Black. She's a priestess of Aphrodite. Though she tends to be primarily called to Folkloric Witchcraft, she's been a student of Hellenic practices for years, and even knows some Greek. 

Report Reply

Reply by The Goat Sin Pepper

posted

Dionysus and Persephone happen to be my main deities, but I would better classify as a hedge witch than Hellenistic. But glad to see some Hellenistic love

Report Reply

Reply by Thorne

posted

I'm A Hellenistic Witch myself. I'm working towards getting a pagan friendly space for Rituals later this year.

I have Hestia, Hades, Persephone and Asklepios upon my alter. Hestia is the Goddess of the Home and Hearth, Hades the King of the Underworld, Persephone in both Goddess of Spring aspect and as Goddess of Death, and Asklepios the God of Doctors and Medicine. 

With Covid going on Asklepios gets an offering a lot more. 

If you want a really good book to read look up Hellenic Polytheism Household Worship by Labrys, it was written by original worshipers in Greece and translated for English speaking worshipers. It's a great starter book, and explains everything without being too over powering.

Report Reply

Reply by Zoe Sharpe

posted

Hellenic Polytheism is another way here that is used for the worship and currently used with the obvious and the great one. The post is here with the period of 11 months of the essay geeks that is viewing the topic and making the signs for the best and oldest post of that time.

Report Reply

Reply by Ellie Mundy

posted

Make sure your read the small print, and make sure the brokers fees are factored in before choosing any particular provider. When you sign up with a broker, percent difference make sure you know what their fees are running at. You sometimes have the opportunity to choose from several fee structures - make sure you choose the one that suits your trading level the best.

Report Reply

Reply by Kiara Lambrick

posted

Notwithstanding, in bigger numbers, ladies who have lost their hair to disease treatment actually need to have it both ways - cornrow braids as such they need to be sound in body, brain and hair.

Report Reply

Reply by lars/tobias

posted

my matron goddess is Demeter, i'm still trying to form a bond with Poseidon as my patron god

Report Reply

Reply by Phantom-Ace

posted

I do Hellenic pagan centered witchcraft. I Worship Hecate while I practice witchcraft and worship Apollo for music and divination, and worship Artemis for archery

Report Reply

Reply by Auralite

posted

still a baby hellenist but ive felt a strong connection with Gaia <3

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤💛<_..cyn.exe.._>💛🖤

posted

Dionysus Apollo Hades Persephone and Aphrodite devotee here. I worship tho, not work with

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤💛<_..cyn.exe.._>💛🖤

posted

Dionysus Apollo Hades Persephone and Aphrodite devotee here. I worship tho, not work with

Report Reply