« Back to the HelluvaBossFanz Forum

Introductionz!

Hi! Im Frankie! Feel free to leave ur name n pronouns here, as well as any other things youd like to share with people such as your interests, age, music, ect!

(example)
Im Frankie! My pronouns are He/they i think, i love 2000s and 90s emo/scene/punk/metal bands and i love youtube animated series' such as Helluva boss, Hazbin Hotel, Llamas with Hats and Charlie the Unicorn. I also love cartoons and disney shows. Lets be friends!

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Chrissy

posted

Howdy,

I'm Chrissy. I love Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel. I'm pretty easy going and always lookin for someone to talk to. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 7 (autoplay) (not mobile friendly)

posted
updated

hii! im sevn/toasty/mango! he/him, I like playing otome games lol, im 14 turning 15, i listen to many diff genres, idk what else to say lololololol

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ⋆.ೃ࿔ .° ꜱᴛᴀʀ ° .ೃ⋆ ༘ ⋆

posted
updated

HII :3 !!! You can call me star and my pronouns r she/they and im thirteen, I enjoy hazbin hotel and helluva boss (ive been in the fandom for abt 4 years). i have sort of a mixed music taste but my fav artitsts r melanie martinez and 6arlyhuman X3 i need more friendzzz

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Absinthe

posted

Hello lovelies, my name's Dodge, but you may call me Absinthe or Tarot if you'd like. I'm 18, I am an avid fan of supernatural entities, angels and demons and horror (as a whole).

I'm an artist and a writer! I'm currently working on a rewrite for Hazbin Hotel :) I hope we can be friends and get to know each other a little bit more ^^

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by This Is A 🏳‍🌈 Name :3

posted
updated

hey! im lou (any pronouns work)! found helluva boss after watching TADC and loved it, then i found hazbin hotel and i just want to find ppl who love this stuff too. :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by mintytails

posted

im Nicolas but u can call me Nick, my pronouns are he/him andddddd im a trans boy -w- i like Sonic The Hedgehog, Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel :33 i want to meet new ppl and make friends so dont be shy, pls talk to me dear person thats reading this T . T 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ★esther★

posted

HI im essa i go by any pronouns, im 16 and yes i like hazbin hotel yay

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by S4turn

posted

Haiii, I'm ☆SATURN☆ (woah) and I would like to find people to talk/vc to. My pronouns are He/They. I like hazbin hotel and helluva boss, and I been a fan since the pilot of hazbin hotel! Feel free to add me!

Permalink Report Reply