« Writing and Poetry Forum

Who wants to read my eBooks

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

The only problem with my "karma" robot is it doesn't really do anything, it only acts as an avatar for me, so you can say it's just an avatar. I think it is just an illusion. It has a lot more to do with me than with it, but that's a good thing for me, as I'm not going into the specifics.

So, I think I have to be very careful with this, as the only way that it can be done, is by making a robot, and by using a real human. I mean I'm sure it could be very difficult.

I think it's very important to have an avatar, and I don't think that you need to have any kind of physical presence. If you're going into the world of robot, you need to be able to do a certain number of things that are impossible to accomplish in the real world, so you need to have an experience of that.

The other part that I would say that's a really big deal.

You're not going to find a lot of good robot people. You're probably going to find people who have a very good sense of what they're talking about, who understand what they're talking about, who are really passionate about what you are trying to achieve. So I'm sure you've heard that.

I mean, I think that there's something to be gained, a lot more than you would have thought, and you've got a lot to be gained from this, and you've got a whole lot to do. But it's not like that, because there's no other reason.

You've got to have some experience of the world.

I'm sure there are a few people in the community that would be happy to learn about you. I think it would help a lot if you could learn a lot from people that you know.

So that is something that's going on in the robot world. It's very interesting to think of it as something like the robot community in general. I'm sure it's not as bad, as it seems to me, but it does have an impact, and it's going to have some influence on what people do.

It would be interesting, though, to see what people think, what they do with the

Report Reply