« SpaceHey Forum

SpaceHey App?

Posted by Aerowisps™

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

Will there ever be a SpaceHey app?
It really would catch on a lot quicker if so.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Elohimless πŸ€˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

posted

I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon (or EVER). . .Even if SpaceHey made an app the majority people would still not migrate here from Facebook, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc. This site is NEVER going to blow up like the OG MySpace and/or replace the top existing social media platforms, it's going to remain a niche thing like CD/VHS/cassette tape/vinyl collecting. . .Vice, Fast Company, Buzz Feed & other publications/sites have written articles about SpaceHey & it still hasn't made it mainstream.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Aerowisps™

posted

Hmm well.. the fact is that SpaceHey is still in beta form. Like looking at Cell from DBZ before his perfect form. Like the music platform on SpaceHey still has not opened up. I think it’s only going to get better. (Unless it gets sued which I doubt.) I think once there is an app and SpaceHey evolves from beta it’ll catch on. Even if it only gets as popular as Stickam was. There’s too much potential for it to not get better...

I suppose we shall see. :3

Report Reply

Reply by cybervenus

posted
updated

I think although an app would bring more people in, it might kind of take away the nostalgic part of it- unless the whole interface was kept exactly as is. I've seen a lot of social apps and messengers convert to apps only to become a generic facebook messenger clone, I'd hate for anything like that to happen here.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Aerowisps™

posted

That’s a fair perspective.

Report Reply