« Back to the Deranged SpaceHey Gamers Forum

What games are you currently or plan on playing?

I've been playing Silent Hill for the first time since I was a kid and I've almost finished it. I've started playing Majora's Mask, another game I haven't played since I was a kid. What are you currently playing or plan on?

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SWH (Punk Jesus)

posted

I've been playing alot of Chivalry 2 lately, as well as some Overcooked 2, Doom 2, Assassins Creed Liberation, among other things. I like to keep it somewhat varied where possible.

Report Reply

Reply by Budweiser

posted

Currently replaying Dark Souls series to start warming up for Elden Ring. 

Report Reply

Reply by Steven 🦇

posted

Currently doing an Insanity run for Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I finished ME 2 a couple of days ago and am now playing through Mass Effect 3. I also started playing around in Skyrim again since I discovered I had the "Special Edition Upgrade" on Steam (I know it came out a while ago, I just never realized I had it lol). 

Report Reply

Reply by Jester

posted

i've been getting back into minecraft which is weird since i haven't played it this much since i was like 13 lmao.. i've been focusing on upping my build skills which is fun cause i've never focused on that before !!

Report Reply

Reply by Ðꧧï©åtêÐ ©ø®þ§ê

posted

I've been playing Skyrim since it came out and I still love it, the best game I've ever played for sure. I've never been bored of it, I have the Special Edition too but I didn't see much of a difference.

Report Reply

Reply by atlasss

posted

ive been playing a lot of GTA 5 online lately cause of the new glitch, leveling up and other stuff, i also been playing Minecraft with my friends! 

text me if you wanna play sometime
i play on xbox

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

I have a number of games that I rotate through on the Xbox One and Switch.

For Xbox I play Sea of Thieves (mostly avoiding PvP as I suck at it in that game), GTA Online (contact missions, heists, racing, basically anything that isn't on the public free roam map), State of Decay 2, Grounded, Minecraft, Payday 2, Forza Horizon 3 & 4, Prominence Poker...mostly games that allow for co-op. I do play Battlefield 1, 3 and 4 as well.

Most of the switch games that I play are Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword/Shield, and Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Report Reply

Reply by ZOMBIE

posted

wow im late but i just joined so imma answer haha

currently im playing omori :)
so far i've been enjoying it a lot 
and as for games i've been playing a lot recently some friends have me really into phasmophobia and pokémon unite haha

Report Reply

Reply by coel

posted

Currently playing Wobbledogs, NITW, OneShot(kinda), and Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 1 (ps3). 

Report Reply

Reply by Valentina

posted

I've been playing horizon forbidden west for too long, well i havent really played it recently im on the last mission but ive been hesitant to finish it 

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Currently playing Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! It's a really cool rhythm game with lots of Vocaloid songs. I downloaded it since I don't have the money to buy any Project Diva games, but it's way more fun than I expected it to be! <3

Report Reply

Reply by mleonge

posted

Recently I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Sims 4 and Splatoon 2. I plan on starting Tears of The Kingdom, Sons of The Forest and Forza Horizon 5 sometime soon. 

Report Reply

Reply by zombie

posted

i jst recently got elden ring and its pretty fun but rreallyt frustrating however everything about it is amazing, the music, gamnelply the visuals. 10/10 for me but the dog npc piss me off yo

Report Reply

Reply by saki

posted

I've been playing Lethal Company a lot with my friends and mostly solo recently. I've been playing Deep Rock Galactic for a while and just started Valheim. I have some RPGmaker games I am playing right now  

I really want to play/finish Cuphead, fear & hunger 1 and 2, hello charlotte, hollow knight, nier automata, ace attorney, sekiro, shadow tactics. they are just rotting in my library lol 

Report Reply