« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

customizing/removing icons in the links and contact sections?

i just saw something that looked neat, but i can't seem to figure out how to do it--

i saw someone replace the icons in the "contacting [your name]" section with custom 16x16 icons, and the social media icons in the links section were removed. how can i replicate this? thank you!! ^^

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by poppyp

posted
updated

/* Add to Friends */

.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(1) .f-col:nth-child(1) a::before { content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

/* Send Message */

.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(1) .f-col:nth-child(1) a::before { content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

/* Instant MessageĀ  */
.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(3) .f-col:nth-child(1) a::before { content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

/* Add to Group */
.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(4) .f-col:nth-child(1) a::before { content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

/* Add to Your Favorites*/
.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(1) .f-col:nth-child(2) a::before
{ content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

/* Forward to Friend */
.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(2) .f-col:nth-child(2) a::before { content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

/* Block User */
.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(3) .f-col:nth-child(2) a::before { content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

/* Report User */
.contact .inner .f-row:nth-child(4) .f-col:nth-child(2) a::before { content: url("YOURURLHERE"); }

Copy and past that up there into your <style></style> section in your about me blurbs. Replace the YOURURLHERE with a url to an image for each section. Don't remove the quotes or parenthesis, just the YOURURLHERE

xx

Report Reply