« Back to the I Miss (OG) MySpace! Forum

MySpace (in 2021)*THE GHOSTTOWN OF THE INTERNET*πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ‘»

MySpace.com in 2021 is just sad, laughable & pathetic. . .It's full of glitches/bugs, it's clunky as hell, full of spam/p*rn. . .I really don't think they have any IT and/or tech people working for them (I visited the site, went to "videos" clicked on a playlist called "top videos" or something & it said "404 not found", in the address bar it reads "Nginx" LOL ). . .MySpace used to be the KING and nowadays it's the laughing stock of the world.Β 

P.S: MySpace is so pathetic these days they don't even have an app!

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by addy allure

posted

ikr? @ this point, they should just either bring back its og popular format that is used here (getting there) or just shut myspace down as a whole. it's ridiculous!! modern social media sucks.

Report Reply

Reply by Death Cab for Lukie

posted

I just don't get it, if they did a throwback and changed the site back to it's original look (with a little social media promotion) then people would surely flood back.Β 

Nostalgia is massive, just look at us all here on Spacehey.

Yet the original Myspace just a dead site, hanging there with no real purpose or users.

If only you could access your old data, messaged and comments. Although for some I guess that kinda stuff is best left in the past.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted
updated

Back in March (2022) MySpace Disabled uploads of Photos / Videos and MySpace haven't been posting anything since March. Looks like they give up on the siteΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Loewin

posted

They should just make it open source and let the users have control.

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

Even if they brought back the old design it would be too little too late. They lost almost everyone's pics so they would still need to start from scratch and at that point nobody would bother. I think they also lost every artist's music that they posted there.Β 

Report Reply