« Back to the Writing & Author Community Forum

*GROUP RULES*

*NO PROMOTIONS ALLOWED*

Unless otherwise given permission by a mod

This group is for authors and writers. It is a place for us to support each other’s pages, books, websites etc. and to ask any questions you need to help you with your craft.

Rules:

1. Book promotions, and promoting of services are not allowed except when put on a post by an admin saying it's okay or an admin approved post. Any other promotions will be deleted. *We will list seperate groups strictly for promoting.
  2. No begging for free services. If someone's services aren't free, support them, pay them.
  3. No begging for shares, likes or comments to boost your post:Β "if you like mine, I’ll like yours!"Β If someone posts asking for help with likes, shares or advice, we do our best to help promote our fellow author/writer with those posts.
  4. Please remember to be respectful and friendly, we don’t want any drama in this group! Anyone caught insulting, degrading, or bullying other members will be immediately removed and banned. Report when needed
  5. All posts should be about writing, publishing, formatting etc. related. No politics, no religion (unless they are the subject matter of your writing), no controversial topics and no inappropriate selling e.g. make-up posts.
  6. Please do not post your book promotion and leave. These posts will be immediately deleted and you will be removed. Also promoting of other support groups is not allowed.
  7. Try searching for your question in the bullitons and forums before posting your them. You just might find your answer there.
  8. We are all here to help each other, not only ourselves so please be supportive and have fun!

**PLEASE NOTE**

This group is not responsible for instances of slander or libel on the part of its members, nor for the purchases or provision of services among group members, and the administrators are not liable for compensatory damages as a result thereof. The group's admin/moderator team will make ongoing good faith efforts to protect its members from libel, harrassment, fraud, threats, and any other violations of group rules or Facebook's community standards; violators will be promptly dismissed upon discovery, and their offending statements will be removed; however, the sheer size of the group does not reasonably enable guaranteed protection against all instances.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by DE Navarro

posted

Good stuff.

By the way, can you tell me how you changed the background color of your forum. Where do I need to post HTML to change it? Any samples? Thanks.

Report Reply