« Back to the True Crime Lovers Forum

What's the most interesting case you have ever came across?

mine is definitely the tragic case of Elisa Lams, if you don't know about it you should definitely look it up!! 

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SC_Johnny

posted

Elisa Lam? Who passed away in the Cecil Hotel? That was as scary as it was interesting.

For me, the most interesting case was the identification of "Mostly Harmless", a hiker who many people met, but no one knew what his real name was. There was no foul play involved, the detective work was mostly in identifying his body.

Report Reply

Reply by rezzy

posted

mine is definitely either Elisa lam or the story of the boy in the box

it breaks my heart every time I read it. a six year olds body was found on the side of a road in a cardboard box and nobody knows how he got here. in 2000 something a psychiatrists patient told him she knew that her own mother had bought a boy for the purpose of child sexual abuse. 
he never screamed or uttered a sound the entire year he was with them. one day the mother wouldn't stop hitting him and he screamed. 
the next day she drove them both to a road and dumped a cardboard box on the road. 

the babys wretched existence breaks my heart

Report Reply

Reply by Piscesbaby

posted

Definitely JonBenet Ramsey how does a child get rapes and mirdered with all her family members home and it’s still unsolved 

Report Reply

Reply by Leah <3

posted
updated

the twitter killer, Nevada tan, the horror core killer or Tatsuya Ichihashi there is nothing too special they just interest me 

Report Reply

Reply by Royal Highness 🍃

posted
updated

For me it would have to be the case of kenneka Jenkins. She was 19 yrs old found dead latched inside of a freezer in the crowne plaza Chicago O'Hare hotel in Rosemont,Illinois after a party in 2017. She had been drinking and her friends said that she wasn't acting like her normal self. Camera footage caught her stumbling by the front desk. She then went around knocking on peoples doors in the hotel. After she was reported missing creepy security tapes were provided where it seems like something May have been edited out almost like someone was with her when the camera shows her all alone. The next time kenneka Jenkins would be seen was dead in the freezer nothing but a small cut on the bottom of her foot. This case has still yet to be solved. While the police do not suspect any foul play her family and friends do not believe the case was handled properly, I agree.

Report Reply

Reply by -A

posted

Probably the night stalker! Richard Ramirez. What he did was horrible but he’s captivating in some way makes you want to find out more and more about him.

His childhood was horrible :( 

Report Reply

Reply by jess <3

posted

probably elizabeth fritzl. its facinating

Report Reply

Reply by jules

posted

idk why these are most interesting to me, but I always find myself rewatching yt vids on Jodi arias and Laci Peterson, also Emma Filipoff and the Freeway Phantom.

Report Reply

Reply by ELLIOTT // LEIGH ! ╾━╤デ╦︻

posted

Alyssa bustamante!

Report Reply

Reply by angelicdolly444

posted

most interesting for me is the randy stair case. just the motive and obsession over a cartoon makes it very strange.

Report Reply

Reply by Smartz_Pantz

posted

The most interesting case I heard about is the OJ Simpson case and the car chase was very telling about how police treat people differently because they are know but the saddest  in my option is the Elizabeth Olten case

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ rio raver ☆

posted

Definitely the Alyssa Bustamante case. There was just so much that happened that was so similar to everyday life for me like going outside to play with friends and playing with older kids, it fascinated me when i was 12!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Kitsune

posted

Hello Kitty Murder Case

Report Reply

Reply by xxriotgurlxx

posted

If you've never looked into it, the Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka case from Canada is awesome. It is kind of mentioned in the netflix series "Don't Fuck With Cats" and is just so messed up and sad

Report Reply

Reply by IdaXD

posted

Definetly the british sadistic british death cult!

I dont know the specific name of the cult tho:/

Its a very uknown case but if you want to learn more abt it you can listen to the Criminal Makeup podcast on spotify! :)

Report Reply

Reply by dawn

posted

The Cecil Hotel Elisa Lam case because of how confusing and creepy it was or the Academy Maniacs (Nikita Lytkin and Artyom Anoufriev).

Report Reply