« Games Forum

games for phone?

aprecciate if anyone would recommend me games for phone, can't play on pc bc i have no space :(

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Oli

posted

if your phone is powerful enough and has enough space, i definitely recommend genshin impact, tales of luminaria, and/or an emulator!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Edgeoftheworlld

posted

Omg wait !!!! Ahh  excited  to tell you some of my favorites and they areeeeeee so damn cute well first is ANIMAL RESTAURANT , BOBA STORY  AND SNACK BAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ☆Snags☆

posted

I don’t know what device your on but I can recommend some games on IOS Miracle Merchant is pretty fun, it’s a game were you own a shop and make potions with cards according to the customers needs. Bacon is pretty fun to, it’s where you flop bacon onto random objects. Project sekai: colourful stage is a fun rhythm game with hatsune miku but it takes up a fair bit of space (3-8gb) Unfortunately mobile gaming isn’t that advanced :( 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by alphapirats

posted

games for iphone?

mmmm......

call of mini zombie?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by tinfoilhat

posted

identity v its like dead by daylight

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by mikaray

posted
updated

I've spent a lot of time playing Clash of Clans. It's probably the only game I've invested so much time in. That said, there are many different simple mini-games out there - you just need to find the one that suits your taste. For example, I love slots. And, in the article https://notgamstop.com/uk/gamstop-faq/how-to-cancel-gamstop/ about whether can you get around Gamstop besides the advice, there are also cool online platforms with such games. So, take a look - I think you'll find something interesting. I've realized that only by playing yourself will you know if you like the game or not.

Permalink Report Reply