« Back to the Deranged SpaceHey Gamers Forum

What are your favorite content creators when it comes to gaming?

Game reviews, Let's plays, History of gaming, etc. It doesn't matter if they are on youtube, twitch or other platform. There are a lot of people who make amazing content and it would be amazing if you shared your favorite ones.

Report Topic

47 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Budweiser

posted

As far as Youtube content goes, I really enjoy Dunky and Vinesauce. I watch more streams though, and my favorite streamers are XQC and Asmongold.

Report Reply

Reply by sputnik

posted

for me it is altimamantoid, he almost play the og doom games and his content is just original - no trendy bs...

Report Reply

Reply by Steven 🦇

posted

I've been watching a new YouTuber called Cynthetic. She's got under 1000 subs and is playing through the Mass Effect trilogy for the first time; she just started ME 2 a few days ago. She's great imo, because she really pays attention to stuff (even side content) and puts pieces together. She also doesn't overreact or try too hard to be funny. 

There's also Dali Popka and N64 Glenn Plant. Popka does reviews/reflective's of original Xbox games. He just seems like a chill dude and has a passion for the OG Xbox. Glenn Plant does the same but for N64 games.  

Report Reply

Reply by jojo

posted

sometimes i watch vtubers and game grumps. I like vtubers because the technology behind it is really interesting to me and i like game grumps because of the funny animations.

Report Reply

Reply by Monster Zero

posted

Scott the woz is probably the best video game content creator at the moment. I also really like watching the hololive vtubers, they're all really fun girls.

Report Reply

Reply by cooldude94

posted

Outside of Vtubers it's videogamedunkey for me all the way. Though sometimes I'll just browse random small let's players for their reactions to certain games.

Report Reply

Reply by xnoodle_armzx

posted

My two most favorite gaming youtubers are moenaomii and tommyinnit!! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by @ℕ𝕋!𝟝𝟘ℂ𝟙@𝕃

posted

I like coryxkenshin mostly cuz im interested in scary games

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler Sims

posted

EthosLab has been my constant for years now. He makes almost exclusively MineCraft videos and is a very chill guy. 

:^)

Report Reply

Reply by ¤Man¡x

posted

People with personality who keeps me laughing like Choctopus and Oneyplays. 

Report Reply

Reply by Monsoon /\╭(ᴼᴼ౪ᴼᴼ)╮/\

posted

Markiplier is kind of nostalgic for me, but I also like RTGame and Failboat! 

Report Reply

Reply by Sskg

posted

I like a lot of different stuff. ACG for reviews, tomatoanus for speed runs, then there's this other guy that does the history of gaming records, particularly Trackmania. Can't remember his channel name though.

Sir Swag is always good for a fun and informative time, and the Dooo and his friends are darkly hilarious. Kevduit makes his friends play bad games, and Aches and Bordie have fantastic FPS gameplay while being just about the trolliest Girls on the Internet(TM).

It might be a bit mainstream these days, but Girlfriend Reviews is also fantastic IMO. I also end up following YouTubers for whatever games I'm playing the most obsessively at the moment.

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

Reply by ollie

posted

I've been watching GameGrumps for a long time, so theyre really nostalgic, but I gotta say CallMeKevin. He's hilarious and so chaotic.

Report Reply

Reply by Elliejojo

posted

Been around YouTube a long time so my favs change frequently, but my top 5 definitely have to be:

1. Kitty0706 (r.i.p king)
  2. MsBreezy
  3. Vinesauce
  4. Vargskelethor/Vinesauce Joel
  5. Vanossgaming

Report Reply

Reply by ipawwd 🎸🎧

posted

ldshadowlady, especially crazycraft 

also captainsauce 

Report Reply

Reply by solitonmedic

posted

I like watching ManlyBadassHero for his indie horror game playthroughs. He's much more tolerable then Markiplier. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

On Youtube my favorites are probably RGT_85 and Spawn Wave. On Twitch one of my favorites is CrReaM.

Report Reply

Reply by usernamekitty

posted

been really enjoying gamegrumps and lets game it out recently!

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted
updated

PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDIEPIE

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ..........

Report Reply

Reply by Happy_Dark_Relem

posted

somecallmejohnny, it's no contest lol

Report Reply

Reply by VGFN

posted

Chuggaaconroy is an absolute classic. Been in the game since the platform dropped and is one of the granddaddies of Let’s Plays. Unlike a lot of LP’ers he likes to talk and educate people about the games he plays.

He’s currently playing through Paper Mario 64 again now that he knows way more about the game

https://youtu.be/16dEoPpA2ZI

Report Reply

Reply by Baldur Shild

posted

Civvie 11, Grim Beard, and Ahoy are all great in their own ways. Civvie especially fills that boomer shooter spot in my heart very well.

Report Reply

Reply by ★.saro.★

posted

I found this new YouTuber his channel is jack Sather and he makes amazing videos, I really enjoy watching his videos <3

Report Reply

Reply by levi‼

posted

Definitely ManlyBadassHero! He uploads every day and plays mostly small indie horror games, with the only exceptions being stuff like Poppy Playtime or FNAF:SB, but him playing big games like those is rare. I also really like Jerma and Kwite.

Report Reply

Reply by Gizmoid

posted

I watch Jerma986 and everyone in Vinesauce, I probably watch Joel the most though with Vinny being a close second. I also watch Coryxkenshin a lot, I love his Chillas art playthroughs!
John Wolfe and C1tikal are way up there for me too. 

Report Reply

Reply by natty

posted

manlybadasshero, kubz scouts and ldshadowlady.. i love them sm

Report Reply

Reply by Katarzyna Richelle

posted

My favorites are CallMeKevin because I love how he creates utter disasters with his game characters and has adhd like me I also love Markiplier, CinnamonToastKen and Buffpro, and finally last but not least ManlyBadassHero bec he finds many indie/small games to play and I love his commentary. 

Report Reply

Reply by arte9__

posted

My fave gaming content creators are:

• CallMeKevin
  • RTGame
  • Jacksepticeye 
  • Indeimaus
  • NicoB
  • Limmy
  • AstralSpiff

There would be more on my list but I either outgrew them (a lot are Minecraft related), they dont make content anymore, or they did bad things and I dont support them. 

Report Reply

Reply by Devious Dingle

posted

markiplier for nostalgic reasons and Kubz scouts

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

For gaming, I always look to YouTubers! My personal favorites are Kubz Scouts, ManlyBadassHero, and NicoB!

I watch Kubz Scouts for a good laugh!

I watch ManlyBadassHero because he introduces me to cool indie games I would have ignored if I found them on my own. 

And I watch NicoB for his awesome voice acting skills while he commentates on the games he plays! 

They're all super awesome at being Gaming YouTubers for different reasons, but I love them all equally. <3

Report Reply

Reply by C1тiz3N89б

posted

ruben sim even after he got sued by roblox

Report Reply

Reply by C1тiz3N89б

posted

and sirstephen

Report Reply

Reply by hachmaxo

posted

ah, it's gotta be Coryxkenshin, absolutely. samurai stand up‼

Report Reply

Reply by Roses Glitter

posted

Nathuniel! A Fortnite streamer

Report Reply

Reply by DeciSpark 🍉

posted

On YouTube, I watch ClementJ64 , SlimKirby, NewfieBangaa, MandyleePlays, ChuggaaConroy, Slowflake, ZetaPlays, Trasknari, Miss Bubbles, and RedHotSonic. Over on Twitch, I watch Elmza, livviiy, jyggy11, RichardSage, and MisterScoot, just to name a few.

Report Reply

Reply by Emerson

posted

Youtube wise it'd definitely have to be Kubz Scouts. I've been watching him religiously since 2016 and I'll never stop. He's my absolute favorite youtuber and I've found half the games I like from him.

Report Reply

Reply by joey(❛⺲❛⭑)

posted

pretty unoriginal but i reallyy love markiplier, coryxkenshin and kubz scouts. especially since i love puppet combo's games and they've all played atleast one of them

Report Reply

Reply by JulianK

posted

I really like watching CoryXKenshin or Jacksepticeye and I have been watching them for 7-8 years now so I have been watching them since 2016/2015. Pretty long time ago and I still remember watching them

Report Reply

Reply by roro

posted

Reply by whoah

posted

Radicalsoda hands down, always puts in the effort to make an in depth, well put together and inhumanly charismatic video on whatever subject he talks about and is one of the few youtubers still chugging along that im genuinely excited for whenever they upload, after 6 years of me watching him I still get giddy seeing him in my latest subscriber upload thingy "because fuck recommendations I'll choose my videos myself thank you very much"

Report Reply

Reply by Happy nature boy

posted

wilburgur, he makes great classics from buggy bethesda games, also jerma, but he doesnt game that much anymore, but he has like 5 million gaming streams recorded so i doubt anyone will run out of things to watch, also tobiasfate, he has great yt edits (and also thats how close I can get to seeing league of legends gameplay)

Report Reply

Reply by FL33W4Y

posted

for me mostly the whole Vinesauce crew cause they the only ones i know and watch gameplay of games i never played 

Report Reply

Reply by AlexXenon <3

posted

Kubz Scouts, DanTDM, and Kwite 100%

Report Reply

Reply by desire is a dog

posted
updated

theradbrad on yt is my go to for playthroughs!

Report Reply

Reply by infernum

posted

dunkey

i also like watching pyrocynical's long form video essays about games

Report Reply

Reply by Zero

posted

i dont really watch gaming videos anymore, but when i did markiplier and jacksepticeye were definitely my favourite ones

Report Reply