Oh dang you can even add the alt text

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by willie m

posted
updated

OHNOROBOT TRANSCRIPT:
[[Roast Beef is eating from a bowl, Ray limps up to the table holding a tube of ointment]] Roast Beef: Why you all limpin' around Ray Ray: I got a damn hemorrhoid, man! Roast Beef: I've never had one of those Roast Beef: Is it pretty bad Ray: It feels like a bee damn stung me on my Gentleness! Roast Beef: So is that tube like that Preparation H or some such similar ointment or salve [[Ray hands the tube to Roast Beef]] Ray: Nah, Lyle just dropped off somethin' stronger- Ray: Somethin' he gets from that illegal doctor he drinks with. > [[Looking at the tube of ointment]] SCREW YOU, HEMORRHOID! FUCK YOU! Hemorrhoidal Ointment - For External Use Only

Report Reply

Reply by ColdFrog

posted
updated

How many cauliflower asses clenched in anger at panel 3? Be honest. It's the comb-over of the Internet age.

Transcript:
[[Roast Beef is sitting in a chair reading. Ray struts in sporting facial hair]] Ray: Yo check it! Jealous much, anybody? [[Ray looks despondent]] Roast Beef: Oh dogg do not tell me you wear the bloatee Ray: Bloatee? What? [[Ray standing, Roast Beef sitting]] Roast Beef: When a dude of gravity tries to distinguish his neck from his face by arbitrarily shaping facial hair that is the bloatee [[Ray angrily points down at Roast Beef]] Ray: I ain't "of gravity!" I'm in good shape! [[Roast Beef looks up at Ray]] Roast Beef: Plus that thing is so hell of wispy a spider covets [[Ray throws up his hands]] Ray: Man, you know French people got it light on the face! I can't help if it's on the thin side! [[Roast Beef turns back to his book]] Roast Beef: Dogg I cannot brook the gossamer bloatee [[Ray is standing, angrily pointing down. Roast Beef is sitting, reading]] Ray: Well , tough. It's here to stay. I look like a goddamned Musketeer and I mean to kick much ass. [[Roast Beef continues to read his book]] Roast Beef: You look like Three Musketeers gave you cauliflower ass [[Ray looks back at us over his shoulder and slaps his right butt cheek]] <<SLAP! SLAP>> Ray: TIGHT AS A DRUM! SNAP SNAP! LISTEN TO MY DRUM SONG! [[Ray angrily looms over an irritated, still reading Roast Beef]] Ray: OH, HOW THE PEOPLE WILL MARCH! {{title text: How many cauliflower asses clenched in anger at panel 3? Be honest. It's the comb-over of the Internet age.}}

Report Reply

Reply by Michael

posted
updated

OHNOROBOT Transcript:

Showbiz: Man, I got the skitters somethin' awful! What was that cheese called again? Roast Beef: You might be the only guy on earth ever spread brie on a hot dog bun Showbiz: I thought that shit was just old mayo! Roast Beef: That don't exactly explain why you tried to eat it Showbiz: I'm bored! Let's go pick us up some poontang! Roast Beef: You shouldn't hit on chicks if you have the runs man think about the outcome Showbiz: I do it all the time! Hella works! Showbiz: Hey, I'm gonna make a million bucks! You know how? Showbiz: There's no place to learn how to rob a bank! We could run a secret school! No questions asked! Showbiz: Ad in the back of Soldier of Fortune, man! Showbiz: Stand behind the couch, pretend you're a teller! Showbiz: Come on! SOON. Showbiz: Fuck you! Give me the money, idiot! I'm from Switzerland! Roast Beef: Showbiz why are you mentioning Switzerland Showbiz: Sounds scary! Showbiz: Freaks 'em out! Roast Beef: Switzerland is a place where old men eat chocolate Showbiz: Alright, so I'm from Cozumel then! Give me the money, idiot! Roast Beef: Are those the only two foreign places you can think of? Showbiz: POW!

Report Reply