« Back to the True Crime True Horror Life is Terrifyin... Forum

Introductions

Let’s get to know each other! 

Who are you? Why are you here? What are you into? Where are you from? 

Share all that here, if you want 🖤

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

I’ll start! 

Hey everyone! 

I’m Rae. I am 26 years old and from Pennsylvania, USA. I’m a special education teacher, grad student, a cat mom, bisexual, and plus sized. I have a boyfriend who is just as weird as me. I love all things spooky, dark, weird, strange, halloweeny, true crimey, Macabre, and etc. I have anxiety and depression and have learned to cope with that in many different ways like weird humor and eating too much lol (working on it) 
I have an appreciation for all things sad. 
I spend most of my time working, listening to podcasts, and making art. 

Welcome to the group fellow true crime interested space pals! 

Report Reply

Reply by Shadow Bliss

posted

Hi,

My name is Michael, I'm 25 from Australia. I'm unemployed at the moment but currently studying a Diploma of Leadership and Management to better improve my chances. I used to be an artist but not anymore and I have removed all my art from the internet (what I can - a band I directed a music video for hasn't taken the video I made for them down for fairly obvious reasons). I'm on here...pretty much just because I find this sort of thing interesting.

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤 Death Rae 🖤

posted

Hey Michael thanks for being here!

Report Reply

Reply by Cody

posted

Hello all!

I am 26 years old from Texas, USA, and I am into the paranormal, true crime documentaries, demonology, and anything that is dark or mysterious about the world. In my spare time, I love playing video games and researching different types of crime mysteries that occur. 
A lot of my time is spent working but I love going out for a drive when it's feeling good outside and I have some time to myself. While I am out, I like to meet new people, make friends, and hear about each side of life. You never know what kinds of crazy stories some people have :)

Report Reply

Reply by Christina Ireland

posted

Hiiii everyone!

Im Christina! Im 27 and married with 4 kids. Im currently a stay at home mom, but I am enrolled in college full time to get my BA in biology. My goal is to work as a forensic biologist. 
I love true crime, and am totally fascinated with the advances being made in forensic science, especially with genealogical DNA. Hearing about cold cases being closed, and unidentified victims being given their identities back using this method is really what made my mind up about going back to school, I knew I wanted to be a part of it.

Having small kids, I dont really have a whole lot of hobbies outside of trying to keep up with them. I like to read when I have some free time, and my husband and I love listening to true crime podcasts together and chatting about the cases we hear. <3

Report Reply

Reply by Luci☆

posted

hi (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

I'm Luci, I'm 16yo
within the crime community my interests are torture methods and human experiments { unit 731 for example } I rly like studying them and see how far humans can go 
needless to say ion condone these acts, if I sound exited is because it's something that fascinates me (´・◡・  )∘˚˳°
I also rly like history specially the French Revolution era !! 

Report Reply

Reply by Heiding in plain sight

posted

HI! I have a Yt channel- we took a little break because we are in production on a docuseries about one of our cases. Love love true crime, and working as an investigator with a PI company currently ( not as exciting! lol) great to be here and meet you all! 

Report Reply

Reply by ghost ^__^

posted

haii im ghost ^__^ im 16 from the us, i find true crime very interesting!! my childhood dream was 2 be a detective or forensic scientist so i still find this stuff very fascinating

Report Reply