« Back to the SEGA Forum

Sonic OC Central

Posted by O Alentejano

posted

Forum: SEGA Group

We all went through that phase. Some never left.
I'm nowhere creative enough anymore to be able to make one and take it seriously, but I do wanna ask about your experiences, your ocs, and if it's something that you still enjoy.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lau

posted

When I was a little kid I made a Green Sonic with blue shoes that I named Serkel. Nowadays I just kept that name for the 'net.

Report Reply

Reply by O Alentejano

posted

did it ever bleed over into your rl?

Report Reply

Reply by Lau

posted

Nahh, it was just one of those dumb characters every kid use to make at a very young age and quickly forgot about them.

Report Reply

Reply by GENOSAD

posted

All right, you got me... I actually made a Sonic OC in elementary school, before I knew that making OCs was actually a widespread hobby for most people online. His name was Hurricane the Wolf and, regrettably,I gave him three tails for the sake of one-upping a certain fox. Actually, his "design" was pretty much just a black-and-grey version of Tails, but with a taller and more lanky figure.

I also remember spending a lot of time on developing his powers. He could start a small hurricane at will, affecting anything in a mile-wide radius, use his tails to fly (although I shouldn't have to tell you that), and make small earthquakes by launching "underground hurricanes." One distinct ability that he used was that he could summon these hurricane discs that he'd throw as weapons. Since Tron: Legacy had just come out at the time, I basically just wanted to give my character the ability to throw around those light discs.

Report Reply

Reply by Rosesofblood

posted

I still have one! Their name is Felix lol just like me lmao. (it's a silly self insert)

I'll post pics when I have time I'm just replying to remember later

Report Reply

Reply by xX4NT1_S0N1CXx

posted

i actually just recently gave my sonic oc a redesign, his name is anti :D

Report Reply