« Back to the We love pizza! Forum

My pizza for tonight

Posted by Didrick

posted
updated

Forum: We love pizza! Group

Grandiosa is a very popular pizza brand here in Norway, going way back to the 80's and since originally consisting of chedded cheese, strips of meat, bell pepper and tomato soup, they have expanded into several different alterations and variations of their pizzas. The version I'm having tonight is topped with wavy chips on it, it's a collaboration with Kims, a very famous chips brand here in Norway and it's a surprising and quite odd combo, but it does actually work! Here's the pizza: https://www.grandiosa.no/products/grandiosa-fredagspizza/

The website is in Norwegian and the type of potato chips used on the pizza is traditionally called "Potetgull" (literally translated "potato gold") and this will be my second time having this pizza.

Here's the main text on the site translated to English:

Grandiosa Fredagspizza (English: Friday pizza) is topped with crispy potato chips from KiMs, spicy minced meat, semi-dried tomatoes, Jarlsberg (type of cheese) and Mozzarella (also a type of cheese). This is the ultimate taste of the weekend that crunches in the mouth. Only on trial, so taste it now! (The "Only on trial" bit refers to it being available for a limited time but it's already been available for about two months already so it might actually stick around)

Do you have similar odd pizza combos in your country?

Report Topic

0 Replies