« Back to the My Little Pony Collectors Forum

Welcome/Intros Post

Hey, everyone! Welcome to the group. Please reply to this post and introduce yourself.

I'm Jamie, or JB. I go by "skig" or "skigjmr85" in most places online. I'm a mom, wife, wannabe pop princess, baker, reader, and a lot more. My Little Pony (all gens) is my primary collection. They have their own room in my house.

G1 Twinkler is my favorite pony. G1s Blossom and Starshine were likely my first Ponies. I was too young to have a solid memory which, but Blossom is in the earliest Pony pic with me, and Starshine is my earliest Pony memory.

I've been a part of the online MLP community since 2004, but I found the MLPTP and Dream Valley when we first got home internet service in 1998. The MLPTP is still my online "Pony Home," though I do participate in Facebook MLP groups and have MLP Instagram and tumblr accounts. I've also been customizing since 2007.

My collection numbers around 1,500 and still growing. My goal is to complete the North American G1 line, the entire G2 and G3 lines, and pick up everything else that I like along the way. I also collect other vintage toy lines (Care Bears, LPS), as well as Barbie, Monster High, and White German Shepherd things.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by RottenxKitty

posted

Hi, im Archie, i collect gen 3/3.5/4 my oldest pony is from 2006 and i have in my collection 29 ponys and I want the collection to continue growing; I'm in art school and my favorite ponies are Minty, Starsong, Apple jack, toola roola and morning monarch and this was my first pony.✨✨✨

Report Reply