« Back to the kandi kidz Forum

SHOW OFF UR KANDI COLLECTION!!

Posted by amma

posted

Forum: kandi kidz Group

hold on yall im gonna show yall my kandi in a few posts cause its gonna be a lot lol

Report Topic

20 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by :: trixie toxxic ::

posted

i dont have like the most ever. but ill show off what i DO have l8r!!! =D

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

my collection part 1: cuffs!

my first ever cuff! i was high as shit while making this, it's loose and i don't really wear it but it's still cool.

all of my cuffs! some of these are from trades and the rest i've made! i love my slinky cuffs <3 i hardly make flat stitch cuffs bc they're so time consuming and tedious lol

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted
updated

my collection part 2: necklaces!

btw the bottom rainbow one says fuck cringe culture and the one with the cat perler says "techno kitty" from the s3rl song techno kitty lol

bunny!!!!! 

song from the techno kitten adventure soundtrack called 'sea of love', i have a bracelet that says this too lol

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted
updated

my collection part 3: singles!

these singles dont have words except 4 da cum one, i forgot 2 include it with the rest oh well lol. some of these are from trades but most are made by me! these are the singles i actually like lol

these singles have words on them, idk if u can read them all but some of em are kinda nsfw but whatever

hello kitty!!

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

my collection part four (the finale): KANDI VOCALOID/UTAU!!!!!!

KANDI MIKU!!!!!

NERU!!!

DEFOKO/UTANE UTA!!!

TETO!!!

https://i.imgur.com/AT4hpqr.jpg
SAKURA MIKU!!

AND SNOW MIKU!!!

Report Reply

Reply by xxrottingbonesxx

posted

omg this is so cool!1!!

Report Reply

Reply by :: trixie toxxic ::

posted

wow!!!!! all of ur stuff is so cool. i can never finish much so my collection is kinda small X(

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

ty rottingbones!! 

and that's totally okay!! my collection was super small 2 until I learned how 2 do other stitching n got more beads n stuff!! :) 

Report Reply

Reply by nico

posted

im gonna post my collection later when i get some good pictures!!☆

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

HELL YEAH PLZ DO!!!!! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Danielle <3

posted

Reply by Danielle <3

posted

Here are some of my kandi!! i forgot to wear some off my cuffs tho

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

omg i love ur singles!! :O

Report Reply

Reply by XxMegglesxX

posted

Omg you guys have awesome collections!! I just got into kandi recently so mine is very small lol but hoping to learn to make more!!

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

Oh man, I gotta get a picture of my Fiancé’s collection. He’s been trading kandi for 20 years, he has a LOT

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

Oh man, I gotta get a picture of my Fiancé’s collection. He’s been trading kandi for 20 years, he has a LOT

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

YOOO PLEASE DO :O

Report Reply

Reply by J3ST3R

posted

HELLO! THESE ARE THE KANDI COLLECTION I HAVE, AND THEY ARE EVER GROWING! I ALSO DO PERLERS, WHEN I WANT OR IF A CUFF CALLS FOR IT! 

I CURRENTLY LUV INVADER ZIM, SO I HAVE A SUBSECTION OF KANDI FOR IT! ^3^

THERE’S MY FIRST KANDI AND CUFF IN THIS PHOTO! :D AND THE GREEN AND BLACK KANDI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BRACELET, BUT I WAS WATCHING MOVIES WHILE I DOING IT AND DIDN’T REALIZE HOW LONG IT HAD GOTTEN UNTIL I FINISHED IT. X_X

KEROPPI, SQUID, AND THE CANDY WAS GIVEN BY SISTER, WHO IS ALSO INTO KANDI ;P ! I MADE THE SWEET KANDI AND SHE FINISHED IT WITH THE NECKLACE. THE BLUE ONE IS A BFF BRACELET BY MY BFF, AND I GAVE ONE TO HER TOO!

I LUV KEROPPI, AND THESE ARE WHAT MADE ME WANT TO START MAKING KANDI! +_+

THE SUPERNOVA IS MY FIRST 3D CUFF, AND THE UFO CUFF IS BUTTERFLY THEMED! I LUVVVVV 3D CUFFS!! :S

THIS IS MY FIRST PERLER! I'M SO SAD THAT HIS EAR BROKE :O( I TRIED FIX IT WITH SUPER GLUE BUT I DIDN’T WORK… YET I STILL LUV HIM!

Report Reply

Reply by Zombri

posted

how do you post pictures im on my Chromebook plz help I have a full bagof kandi I want to show off

Report Reply

Reply by kayori!! ✩⭒๋࣭ ⭑

posted
updated

https://imgur.com/gallery/RbSKST3

i just got into making kandi so this is all i have! srry if theyre hard to see

Report Reply